Astro Moon roof seal 20062590

Tuff Buick

I'm looking for the Buick Astro moon roof seal. Does anyone know where I can find this part ?

Ron

Good luck. Brian at Gbody parts is getting a new one made but I don't think it's ready yet.:(

Yup, finding one of those is next to impossible but as Charlie says Brian is real close to having one done and it will be every bit as good if not better than the GM piece. Hang tight as I don't think it will be much longer.

I got a nos 1 in the box pm me a offer I can't refuse. I have 3 astroroof cars myself but none are getting restored anytime soon.

I got a nos 1 in the box pm me a offer I can't refuse. I have 3 astroroof cars myself but none are getting restored anytime soon.
Do you still have the astro roof seal? If so how much and where are you located. I'm in Canada. Let me know. Thanks.

Do you still have the astro roof seal available? If so how much do you want? And let me know cost to ship to Canada. Thanks