ASK CHUCK

RichieRocket

Resurrecting this because I have a serious question. My battery dies sometimes when I don’t start the car for 6 or 8 months, should I be turning my intercooler off? I have never found the switch and I have even removed and replaced the whole fuse panel and put in a new engine harness, Still the battery dies after sitting for a few months. 😘

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Remove the battery, place it in your fridge, next to the Dos Equis.
I'll stop by, and we'll dissect the cars electric system and drink all your beer.
The batt in the fridge will help it avoid summer heat. That's the main killer of batteries.
One question tho, before I go... Does the intercooler run, even when it's removed from the car?

Fuck Chuck 2022

RichieRocket

I sometimes bring the intercooler in and put it at the foot of the bed so it doesn’t feel left out. I have never offered it a beer, that is likely why it is draining my battery when I’m not looking. I will have all the cold snacks you can drink at the campground starting on May 9th. Look me up, my intercooler will be sleeping in the RV, it needs rest…

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Remove the battery, place it in your fridge, next to the Dos Equis.
I'll stop by, and we'll dissect the cars electric system and drink all your beer.
The batt in the fridge will help it avoid summer heat. That's the main killer of batteries.
One question tho, before I go... Does the intercooler run, even when it's removed from the car?

Fuck Chuck 2022
LOL, the Intercooler runs........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, you are hilariously good!

THANKS FOR THAT!

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
What's up, everyone? What's going on these days? My first visit. Thanks for having me join the community. I need information about refrigerator locks with key.
You lose the key and can't get to your
Spam.jpeg