ASK CHUCK

by the way ...the mag you sent me is encased and hanging on the wall in my office

thanks again

Resurrecting this because I have a serious question. My battery dies sometimes when I don’t start the car for 6 or 8 months, should I be turning my intercooler off? I have never found the switch and I have even removed and replaced the whole fuse panel and put in a new engine harness, Still the battery dies after sitting for a few months. 😘

Remove the battery, place it in your fridge, next to the Dos Equis.
I'll stop by, and we'll dissect the cars electric system and drink all your beer.
The batt in the fridge will help it avoid summer heat. That's the main killer of batteries.
One question tho, before I go... Does the intercooler run, even when it's removed from the car?

Fuck Chuck 2022

I sometimes bring the intercooler in and put it at the foot of the bed so it doesn’t feel left out. I have never offered it a beer, that is likely why it is draining my battery when I’m not looking. I will have all the cold snacks you can drink at the campground starting on May 9th. Look me up, my intercooler will be sleeping in the RV, it needs rest…

Remove the battery, place it in your fridge, next to the Dos Equis.
I'll stop by, and we'll dissect the cars electric system and drink all your beer.
The batt in the fridge will help it avoid summer heat. That's the main killer of batteries.
One question tho, before I go... Does the intercooler run, even when it's removed from the car?

Fuck Chuck 2022
LOL, the Intercooler runs........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, you are hilariously good!

THANKS FOR THAT!

What's up, everyone? What's going on these days? My first visit. Thanks for having me join the community. I need information about refrigerator locks with key.
You lose the key and can't get to your
Spam.jpeg

I've bought a couple small items since the change. No problems.

If something does go wrong, well that's another story.

I buy most of my stuff from Racin' Jason, anyway.

I tossed a code 42 last week chuck

Car sat a month or two maybe more under the cover in the garage
Started
tossed code
Wouldn’t start again

Hint
Not on the vortex Buicks tree under code 42

Wanna guess what caused it?

Good luck

My lazy ass
Went ahead and bought a coil pack and module as a knee jerk reaction to the code 42
Now I have a spare setup

IMG_5847.jpeg