ASC drawings for GNX trans cooler

Rich Gio

You'll need a bigger Hemi
Can anyone tell me where to find ASC drawings for bracket placement and mounting for trans cooler? I just scored the brackets off eBay ! Now I need the trans cooler and lines lol. Wonder if I can use these bracket to mount another style trans cooler ?

Can anyone tell me where to find ASC drawings for bracket placement and mounting for trans cooler? I just scored the brackets off eBay ! Now I need the trans cooler and lines lol. Wonder if I can use these bracket to mount another style trans cooler ?
The brackets fits in existing holes in the vehicle and are designed for M6 J Nuts and Bolts.
The brackets are designed for the GNX cooler ...not sure if you will find another to fit but you may...or you may need some modification to the brackets .
bracket info.gif

Thanks Rick. I don't want to modify the brackets. I won't use them if other coolers won't work. Are they worth much?

Thanks Rick. I don't want to modify the brackets. I won't use them if other coolers won't work. Are they worth much?
I really do not know how much they are worth....

That's interesting. I never knew there was a such thing as a "GNX bracket".

When I put my oil cooler in, I used a piece of metal out of a big screen TV that held the fresnel lens in place....

46276d1277590470-day-life-earl-im002717.jpg

looks like we were on the same page. :)

Found this on gmpartsnow.com says it is discontinued
(3058200) OIL COOLER ASSY - 1989 Cadillac Seville

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Although not an original GNX set up, I ended up going this route instead as it looked like a well engineered & very professional looking set up that was readily available. :)
Super easy to install & included very detailed pictures & installation instructions. Have had it installed for the past few seasons & works extremely well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Grand-National-Custom-Transmission-Cooler-Kit-/320963230858?vxp=mtr&nma=true&si=I35p2Naq0180g2XvgVghGOxwhEU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Attachments

• gn transmission cooler kit cw brkt.jpg
    gn transmission cooler kit cw brkt.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 375
  • custom gn transmission cooler kit.jpg
    custom gn transmission cooler kit.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 454
  • GN transmission cooler lines.jpg
    GN transmission cooler lines.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 285
Last edited: