ARP head and main bolts and misc. stuff

daviss

I found a set of ARP head and main bolts that came off of my motor before I tore it down and put it back together with studs. They are used and dirty but in good usable shape. They were good enough to get me into the 11.30's until the timing chain let go. I can get pics if you need them but they look like dirty bolts with ARP on the head. $50 plus shipping for the set

Also have a factory balancer with a bent reluctor ring. It has a small wrinkle in the sheet metal but the balancer itself is good. I'll take $10 plus shipping

Set of brand new Comp 980-12 springs bought a couple years ago and changed plans to a roller cam. Have the retainers and keepers also. All still new in the packages. $20 and shipping

Steve

Interested in the springs. Could you fit them in a priority flat rate box? Lmk thanks

Also have a factory balancer with a bent reluctor ring. It has a small wrinkle in the sheet metal but the balancer itself is good. I'll take $10 plus shipping

Steve

I'm in. Shipping to Benbrook, TX 76116. Let me know how to pay.

Thanks,

Joe

Everyone should have a pm. If I don't hear from those first in line by tonight, I'll move on to next in line.

Thanks
Steve