Arizona Stolen GN

AM86

My 86 GN was stolen today out of my Driveway... Vin#1G4Gk4771GP449980
Had a small amount of rust on the driver side of the hood that was coverd with some black paint. a small amount of rust on the rocker panel on the driver side. had all black steel rims with 275/50/15 nittos on the back.tinted windows.44turbo,deep trans pan,duel ramchargers fans,AZGN radiator,scanmaster,allky,razors kit. for what ever reason they left behind a t-top from the passenger side.

I'm sure that's how they got in. Just forgot it or didn't care to have it.

Sorry about your loss. That is one of my biggest fears. :eek:

I hope things turn out okay for you.

Hey man, thats horrible. Good luck in finding it. This kind of crap really pisses me off, when someone takes something you put a lot of time and effort into. :mad: :mad:

Thanks Alot...plate is 768RSY... has All black Nascar style rims... the third brake light has a overlay that reads tryme

Sorry to hear about you loosing your car...THAT is my biggest fear too.
Hope you find it soon....
BW

Nascar rims is what Ive been wanting to do to mine. Best of luck, These scum dogs need to die.

Sorry to hear about your theft!

Hopefully it was just taken for a joy ride and not a chop shop. I've experienced your loss, so I know the feeling. :mad:

I'll make sure to keep an eye out. I hope this ends up as well as when my dad's was stolen (stolen rear spks, empty tank, mud on the floor). What part of Phx are you in?

Sorry to hear about this man!

Friggin theives need to have their hands cut off. I sure hope your car is returned to you in one peice bud.

I believe last night some one was scoping out my car too, that was sitting in my drive way. The vehicle didn't have a military base registration and it drove by a couple of times. The individual then turns around at the end of the street/facing back my way. He then shuts off his headlights. He/she didn't see me getting in to my wife's van so about the time he was facing my way, I waited to shut the garage door so he would think I went in side. Sure enough, this jackA$$ turned back on his lights and starts to come my way very slowly. I think he seen me when I leaned forward and immediatly made a right turn onto the next street. I was unable to get a license plate, but moral of this story be vigelant and document strange things that take place. It may pay off in the end.

Are there any businesses in the area you live that have Camaras/CCTV? If so, they could have possible captured the individual on tape. Worth a check.

Raymond

Where are you located (what part of Phoenix)? I'll keep my eyes open for it this weekend.

Dathan

Update::::Still no word :mad: I have tried to let as many people know as I can..thanks for all the Eyes open for it she comes to the name of BLKBETTY lol and loves boost and 109 race gas if you see her going down the street you might try to trick her to coming to you with one of these treats. I sure hope someone sees her before she is well lets not go down that road yet.

I'm in Avondale right off the 10 and very close to the 101 which kinda leaves the valley wide open

This was the Car just a few weeks ago on its way to the 11's. you bring the rope i got a tree all ready picked out