Arizona Stolen GN

thank you so much you all... I'm looking right now at rollers lol... o what a feeling lol..

congrats on the partial return. When my 86 T was stolen I was sick about it... Never got it back.

Now I'm paranoid as hell. I rarely drive the cars and they never leave my sight. While not as fun as it used to be ( mine was a dd), I still enjoy the cars but it sucks to have to be hyper-vigilant...

Anyway, glad you got something back. Good Luck with the "new" project;)

wow, thats pretty cool man. at least you have some parts now. though, if i were you, id get one of these and put em in the backyard. theyre SUPER friendly (to you and the family) loyal, athletic, quick, very strong, and will ward off most would be car theives.

Attachments

• dio hidin.jpg
    dio hidin.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 96
LOL!!! I already have a Doberman and a Pitt/Lab and that leads to the other mystery to how they got it out of my driveway that morning with out me having a clue. :confused:

too much lab in the pitt. thats why. i guarantee you, that guy wouldnt have gotten past my early warning device. (dio's his name) i dont keep my dogs out cuz of the mud right now but, when its dry, they stay out for a while. unless you had some sort of silenced rifle, to take them out prior to the car thieves movin in, you arent gettin in the backyard. In fact, you arent gettin within 3 feet of the fence lol.

but even if dio and sissy are chillin on the couch, they would have heard the guys messin around in the backyard. theyre VERY sharp dogs. I think you'd be suprised.
But if i were you, id boobytrap the garage. not to kill anyone, but for early warning. some sort of hidden siren/light combo, or some sort of noise maker on the inside of the garage door, so it rattles/makes noise when ya open the door. something, anything to scare people off. When i get ahold of some extra money, my personal plan, is to put a lot of extra lights in and around the garage, coupled with a super loud siren, locked in a box on the garages ceiling. the wiring for power will be underground. and then, some simple trip switchs and motion detectors inside the garage,and on the door. so when someone opens the door, all the super bright lights come on, and the really loud sirens blast. and id make it to where they couldnt disable this system. its actually not a hard setup to set up if you think about it. Ya just gotta be creative. they would have a hell of a time, trying to hotwire or drag her onto a flatbed, with the sirens going off as loud as they are. the entire neighborhood will know whats goin on, when this alarm was tripped lol.

I also plan on this being an alert for my dogs. I will also install a little (well big actually) doggie door on my house door out to the the driveway. when dio hears this alarm, you have about 5 seconds to clear the fence, or my dogs going to arrange a meeting between you, and the hospital across the streets emergency room. For free. lol. Guaranteed that thief wont be back for a while. Something ya may want to think about.

LOL! I LOVE that one. Thats my favorite trunk monkey commercial too! Notice how he winds up, before he smokes the back of that dudes head lol. That is HILARIOUS. He even dumps the body too. Sicilian style, I love it. Trust me, If there was such a thing, Id get it.
(hmm maybe I should just throw my dog in the trunk, and make it fold down for him....)