Are Western rims and American Racing Vector rims the same??

87LtdT

I recently bought a set of Vector rims but they had no center caps...will "Western" caps fit is the real question?

Anybody got a set of caps??

Thanks, Bob

Hey!

I need caps too. :)

Please let me know if you find any..... Thanks!

I sure will Geoff...pls do the same for me.

What about the original question... will caps for "Western" rims fit "American Racing Vector" or are these 2 actually the same rim??

What I want to do is get something that fit's my Vector rims, and modify them by adding the stock GM caps to them.

Thanks, Bob

Originally posted by 87LtdT
I sure will Geoff...pls do the same for me.

What about the original question... will caps for "Western" rims fit "American Racing Vector" or are these 2 actually the same rim??

What I want to do is get something that fit's my Vector rims, and modify them by adding the stock GM caps to them.

Thanks, Bob

No Amreican Racing Vector wheels are NOT the same as Western rims. :(
The ARV cap has a lip around the outside of it. This lip is what keeps it from falling through the ARV wheel when it is installed from the back side of the rim.
I can't describe the center cap for the Western wheel. :(

Gary

No Amreican Racing Vector wheels are NOT the same as Western rims. :(
The ARV cap has a lip around the outside of it. This lip is what keeps it from falling through the ARV wheel when it is installed from the back side of the rim.
I can't describe the center cap for the Western wheel. :(

Gary
I know this is a very old thread, but which brand was the stock supplier for GM for the original buick regal rims?

Thank you,
John