Are we EVER going to get our SEARCH function fixed?

I don't know if others still have the same problem as when the new bord format opened but I do too. If you type in more than one word in a search you will get an error message. Sometimes 2 works but don't dare try 3 words. The only time it seems to work when I try a 3 word search is late at night when the rest of the country has gone to sleep, after 10pm Pacific.

Search function doesn't work for me either when i use more than 1 word, some times 2 at most. Makes the search function and old threads practically useless since you can't access them when you need to. I've been using turbo buicks. com and searching over there...

Super annoying isn't it? All this information, but no way to retrieve it. Sad thing is is that it's been broken for a long time now and no one seems to care enough to fix it. :(

Maybe if we keep bumping this thread they will eventually read it.

So keep up the responses.

disco stu said:
Maybe if we keep bumping this thread they will eventually read it.

So keep up the responses.

Maybe it's worth something. Yeah, it's really annoying when your working on the car, run into a problem, want to search the forums to figure out what your doing wrong and it doesnt' work.

I hate when you get only a few hits and they are all posts from 5 years ago. It is rather annoying.

TTT

While at it, lets add some of the cute "smiles" like the one below.

Attachments

• stirthepot.gif
    stirthepot.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 219
Bump

Gets pretty annoying when your trying to search, and 99% of the time when its tech info the search function never works when you need it.

Thanks
BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Gets pretty annoying when your trying to search, and 99% of the time when its tech info the search function never works when you need it.

Agreed....

Well, I was about to start a new tread about the search not working but I see it's already here so I'll just quietly do my searching on the other boards that actually work. :D