Are there any famous people on this board?

I don't think David is a car guy. Saw his gn when I did the Hollywood home actors drive. Looked like it had a belt hanging down etc. Look condition of his gn can't be a car guy .

I don't think David is a car guy. Saw his gn when I did the Hollywood home actors drive. Looked like it had a belt hanging down etc. Look condition of his gn can't be a car guy .

He's all about Mopar in his movies, though.He just may not care about the GN like we do.

He's all about Mopar in his movies, though.He just may not care about the GN like we do.
After watching the Jay Leno episode I was thinking how can someone afford to pay $900000 for a Hemi Daytona but not want to maintain his Grand National. At least he finally got it painted with new fillers. Car may get somewhere in the mid-upper 20's if the right person wants it.

After watching the Jay Leno episode I was thinking how can someone afford to pay $900000 for a Hemi Daytona but not want to maintain his Grand National. At least he finally got it painted with new fillers. Car may get somewhere in the mid-upper 20's if the right person wants it.

Yeah, that was a mystery to me, too. Definitely looks better now

There's still several famous members that gather once in a while over on T6P...:cool::ROFLMAO::D

Lou Gramm is a TR owner . Bought his new in 87 and still has it .
11402780_1106709999345005_6091171948277708031_n.jpg

20150624_175326.jpg

Does Lou race his any?
Nope , he just likes cruising around . Foreigner's song Rev on the red line , is about street racing in Rochester NY on Lake Ave.
Lou's TR only has 27000 on it !!

I met the guy at a car show that owns GNX #023. He joked that he would sell his car to Michael Jordan if he would give him $100k.

Along the lines of this post:

Years ago Burt Reynolds owned a GNX we sold him parts for his car.

We also sold parts to Max Baer believe he was in the TV show Beverly Hillbillies....thin he had a GN if I recall

We supplied the body shop with parts that built the GN for the Fast & Furious Movie.....they bought like 3 sets of everything.

That is about as close as we came to any people of note....

Most VIP people like you are seeking probably keep it quiet as to what cars they own....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Along the lines of this post:

Years ago Burt Reynolds owned a GNX we sold him parts for his car.

We also sold parts to Max Baer believe he was in the TV show Beverly Hillbillies....thin he had a GN if I recall

We supplied the body shop with parts that built the GN for the Fast & Furious Movie.....they bought like 3 sets of everything.

That is about as close as we came to any people of note....

Most VIP people like you are seeking probably keep it quiet as to what cars they own....

denniskirban@yahoo.com
Curious what # GNX Burt had? Or is stuff like that top secret?

Burt Reynolds GNX was sold years ago no idea what the GNX number was however he had the headrest embroidered with his college name on it. College in Florida I believe....

Like many big names you don;t deal direct with them but with a person who handles such chores. Somewhere we have an autographed photo of him.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Like any hot new car they attracted the stars...I remember when I picked up the 0018 Syclone I saw orders for Syclone from Tom Cruise Randy Traverse and I believe Clint Eastwood...had orders for them....be tough for Clint to fit behind the wheel as the Syclone was not designed for tall people lack of seat movement in a standard S type cab.

I was at GMC headquarters to get our Syclone...

all memories now...

denniskirban@yahoo.oom

sorry if I got slightly off the topic.....I did own a 1965 GTO convertible from Chubby Checkers brother back in the day.

Hall of Famer baseball star Reggie Jackson and Financial Business Tycoon Charles Schwab both own GNX at one time.
But the reason I mention those two gentleman, word was out years ago they were on T/B board incognito, Now that is
FAMOUS !!!!