APRIL FOOLS SPECIALS

Dennis Kirban

Most readers know the program. Its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com referring to the number/letter code by the part(s) you want. Price is total price you pay for shipping to any of the basic 4 states. PA residents add 6% sales tax. Paypal is method of payment. I don't deal in photos.

4-A I have 6 available all refurbished show quality upgraded late model GM lower steering shaft superior to the Jeep one as it s GM part comes out of a later GM vehicle. Another reason these are superior to the Jeep is because these originally are encased in a rubber boot so they are like new since the elements don't get to them. Comes with easy to follow directions. Only requires one small modification to the base of your main steering shaft. This shaft has the metal joints at both ends superior to the flexible rag joint and allows more room for aftermarket headers. Price is $99.95 each. I got 5 to sell. Fits all 1984-1988 G body cars. To see photo go to kirbanperformance.com search #7479 part number.

4-B I have 4 mint used 1986-1987 original GN wheel center caps came off a 12,000 mile GN. Price for all 4 is $120. (New they sell for $50 and more each).

4-C For the 1986-1987 Grand National a good used set of 20 correct original GN lug nuts. Cheap at $22.

4-D For the powermaster brake unit a good used Cardone brake bowl. New they sell for $199 each. Own this one for just $65. Ideal to have a spare. Its not a question if your brake bowl will fail (GM one) just a question of when!,

4-E For any year G body car good used rear flip down stay down license plate bracket. Nice condition with new plastic inserts installed. $26 each. Or 2 for $42. Best way to fill your gas tank and avoid spillage on those high dollar rear filler panels. I have 10 to sell.

NOTE: Best to act quickly as our Open House is just over a week away and many of our parts will sell quickly at that event. The date is April 12th 2014.

4-F For the 1986-1987 Grand National a brand new GM grey shifter handle with c clip. $32 to own it.

4-G A pair of our front braces these are the two that go under the front end with hardware included just $42. List price on them is $49 plus shipping. Fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals.

4-H Got a 1987 Turbo Regal I just had a real neat banner produced. It will be introduced at our Open House. Had it done in both sizes 18 by 36 and 24 by 48 size vinyl banners. Great for your garage wall, living room wall (with spouse permission) and show car displays. Quite unique and really tells it like it is! To see it email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com and request photo. Special pricing will be in effect up until our April 12th Open House.

4-J Own a 1989 Turbo Trans AM/? I have a correct date code 120 amp alternator rebuilt show quality. Remember date code on them is 1989 not 87 and older. Finding an original one to rebuilt is quite rare. Own it for $165. Tested with warranty included.

til next time.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

member email me direct to avoid confusion. use number/letter code.

Sent you an Email Dennis, Also I think that powermaster should get to me today! Thanks

Larry-