Anyoneknow Kenny Czermak "RI87'

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
Sent a M/O for a bumper filler on June 20th.... NO reply if he got it, sent several PMs no reply... Kenny are you out there?? Send me my filler or my money!

Just Great

I bought the shifter handle from him, sent the check and have not heard a word:confused: The check is not cashed, alought I looked back and I sent it to a PO box:eek: Maybe somthings wrong, he has not been here in awhile 7/12 or so.

I did email him and received a response 7/1, but that was the last time. Anybody actually buy somthing from him and did you get the part?

Things happen, however, reading the other emails, wonder why he is still allowed here? Shame. All the parts I've bought,sold,traded between here and the V8 board and have never been ripped off, hope this is not the first time:mad:

Rich

well I'll throw my story in. I believe I was trying to buy part from the same thread as 350ci. My wife was supposed to get on here and send a check out, never did it. Sent him a pm after I found out almost a week later that the check wasn't sent. I told him I would send one out, said ok. Here's the weird part, told me to send it to him and I never had is address. asked him for his address, no response. Never pm'ed saying if he sold it or anything. I even went back to the thread with a response and never got anything but he was online and making deals with others. Thankfully my money never made it out of my pocket. I trust people on this board and would like to keep it that way. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has to make every dollar count when dealing with the TB.

No bulls**t, no excuses, but for those who actually care to hear.....

I was invovled in an auto accident in New Hampshire where I was rear ended by a woman who was arrested at the scene for DUI. This is my first time at a computer since then, mainly because my friend bob hebert called during one of the brief periods I was actually awake and told me about whats going on here at the board.

No I didnt put my mail from RI on forwarding to a new address, I was traveling so much I figured the PO Box was the safest place for things not to get lost. No I havent been able to travel down to check that mailbox in a couple weeks now due to the injuries to my back. Yes, not being able to get down there is my problem, nobody else's, and yes I retrospect I did screw up in not having forwarded the mail even though I knew I was going to be going down to that area twice a week (at least before the accident)

Of those who bought something from me that I had a message from in my PM box, you have a pm back with options and my cell number to let me know how you want to go about things - I dont plan on being able to get back online much at all with the way my back is - I cant travel well.

Rich - your handle will be free

usetaboost - the lamp, which side was it for? if drivers I have one here next to me, also free just give me an address and I'll have someone mail it to you.

Everyone else who bought something and I physically received a check from in that thread got what they asked for. any other problems let me know.

I still need an addy!

Car accidents suck, rear ended a truck going 50 mph, got my car out of the way just enough to not take my head off:eek: I know where your coming from. I need to at least send some money for shipping!

No bulls**t, no excuses, but for those who actually care to hear.....

I was invovled in an auto accident in New Hampshire where I was rear ended by a woman who was arrested at the scene for DUI. This is my first time at a computer since then, mainly because my friend bob hebert called during one of the brief periods I was actually awake and told me about whats going on here at the board.

No I didnt put my mail from RI on forwarding to a new address, I was traveling so much I figured the PO Box was the safest place for things not to get lost. No I havent been able to travel down to check that mailbox in a couple weeks now due to the injuries to my back. Yes, not being able to get down there is my problem, nobody else's, and yes I retrospect I did screw up in not having forwarded the mail even though I knew I was going to be going down to that area twice a week (at least before the accident)

Of those who bought something from me that I had a message from in my PM box, you have a pm back with options and my cell number to let me know how you want to go about things - I dont plan on being able to get back online much at all with the way my back is - I cant travel well.

Rich - your handle will be free

usetaboost - the lamp, which side was it for? if drivers I have one here next to me, also free just give me an address and I'll have someone mail it to you.

Everyone else who bought something and I physically received a check from in that thread got what they asked for. any other problems let me know.

Kenny,

Glad to hear your OK. Since the check wasn't cashed and you hadn't been on the board, sure somthing was up. Things happen. We agreeded on the price for the handle, that's the price.

Thanks for the update.

Rich

Kenny,

Any idea of when the handle will arrive?

Anyone else receive thier stuff:confused:

Rich

Where's that 442 you were going to sell me ? I guess the parts are in the trunk for these guys?