Anyone with a newer Honda product having paint issues?

cool 84

Got hotair?
My black TL is nearly turning white in places from rock chips. The front end, fender flares front and rear, and doors behind the front tires have millions of little chips. I can see the spray pattern from the front tires perfectly in the paint on the doors. I bought the car new and have never driven it in conditions like hail and such to cause this. Anyone else have issues? I'm not too happy paying a $700 payment on a beater.

i had an 04 tl and yes they are prone to rock chips in the places you mention. i now have an 07 type-s and acura has put those clear rubber protectors in front of the rear wheels. i also put the factory color matched mud guards and they help alot. not much you can do about the front end, its very flat in the bumper area and is gonna get its hare of abuse.

Consider contacting Chip Wizard/Dent Wizard. They can squeegee your car with matching paint though it won't fill the holes. Once they are done it will be one color and you can put those invisible bra clear appliques on the prone areas as mentioned. There is a DIY kit called Dr. Colorchip. Google it.