For Sale: 1986 Buick Regal T-Type $13,900

Damn, I already miss that car. Best looking TR I've had my hands on to date. The new owner is a very lucky guy!

Chuck,
It was a true pleasure dealing with you on this car, by far the smoothest car transaction I have ever had! Rarely do you show up to look at a car and it is nicer than described! Jesse was very pleased with it on the drive home, and even offered to take it off my hands! I can't wait to get it home and enjoy it, I've been looking for a long time, and was very lucky to find it so close to home! Once again thanks, and you are more than welcome to come and drive "her" anytime!!
Chris

Chuck,
It was a true pleasure dealing with you on this car, by far the smoothest car transaction I have ever had! Rarely do you show up to look at a car and it is nicer than described! Jesse was very pleased with it on the drive home, and even offered to take it off my hands! I can't wait to get it home and enjoy it, I've been looking for a long time, and was very lucky to find it so close to home! Once again thanks, and you are more than welcome to come and drive "her" anytime!!
Chris

Welcome WE4Guy. I'm a fellow IA TR guy too if you ever need help or a racing buddy. Sounds like you got a great car there.

Chuck,
Chris

Thanks Chris, it was a pleasure dealing with you as well. I'm glad that it's going to a good home and will have lots of cool stable-mates to keep it company!