Hardway

32.jpg

02.jpg

19.jpg

Pics - camaroguy1969/Turbo TA For Sale - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Car Itself
T-top Leather Interior car
Mileage - As of 11/09/08 201,841 miles
Overall very good shape – runs, rides, stops, and handles properly. Looks and rides like a 40K mile car.
Always garage kept, no rust anywhere, only rained on 2 times under my ownership since 10/31/2006

Engine
Brand new rebuilt stock spec Buick Grand National short-block, stock GN pistons with factory 9:1 compression. TTA stock was 8:1
Bored .10 over, new bearings, freeze plugs, line honed, all expected machining done by GN engine expert.
Heads machined with new nail head style valves, Comp Cams LT1 Z28 springs, and seals.
Comp Cams 212/212 camshaft
Cloyes Double Roller Timing Chain
Precision Engineering TE-44 Turbo, capable of supporting 680hp
New GM Lifters
New GM Head Gaskets and Seals used throughout rebuild
160 Thermostat
New GM Knock Sensor
RJC Powerplate
RJC 1.37” Wastegate
Adjustable Wastegate Actuator
New GM Cam Spring Bearing/Button
50lb/hr Precision Turbo Fuel Injectors
Accufab Adjustable Fuel Regulator
New 60psi Walbro Fuel Pump
Billet Thermostat Neck
Billet Oil Filler with K&N filter
H&R Parts Poly Motor Mounts
New Cam Sensor
New GM Coil and Ignition Module
New GM Oil Pressure sending unit
New GM Water pump
MSD Wires
NGK Plugs
Chrome 3” MAF Pipe w/K&N cone filter
Chrome Up Pipe
Chrome Turbo Heat Shield
Silicone Hose set with Aircraft style hose clamps for all major points
Exhaust manifolds were media blasted and all cracks properly welded and stress points reinforced. Crossover pipe was also media blasted and inspected.
Downpipe wrapped in black DEI exhaust wrap
New GM Coolant Overflow tank and Windshield Washer Fluid tank
New Aluminum Radiator

**I have all of the parts to return everything to stock including the original short block, intake parts, injectors, factory turbo, and all internal engine parts.

Transmission
Original 200R-4 4spd OD Transmission
Feels to have been rebuilt at some point with stock converter, still very strong and firm.
New Energy Suspension Poly Transmission Mount

Rear End
Original 9-bolt Australian Borg Warner Rear End with factory gears, all in good shape.

Suspension
Factory1LE Suspension and Braking system w/11” front rotors and Corvette style PBR calipers.
Rear PBR Calipers
New Rear KYB Gas-A-Just shocks
New Energy Suspension Rear Sway Bar End Links
Everything up front feels nice and tight, possibly rebuilt at some point

Body
Per CarFax report, conversation with original owner, and inspection from a good friend who is a paint and body guy the car appears to be accident free. All VIN tags are present and accounted for around the car.
The original paint is showing its age in some places, especially on the hood and tops of front fenders. It has some rock chips here and there but nothing major.
Front bumper cover/nose has a small rip in it at the bottom from being winched on to a flat bed under by the previous owner.
Doors still open and close very nicely
Newer stock rear spoiler with 2 very small cracks at the mounting base on the passenger side.
Tail lights are in excellent shape with no scratches, stains, or de-lamination.
All emblems are present, front nose emblem is chipped, lower Indy wings have some gold that is fading.

Glass
Never tinted all original glass. Door glass appears to be defect free.
Front windshield has a filled rock chip on the driver side.
Rear hatch glass is excellent although the defrost braided wire has come un-soldered from the defrost strip, this can be repaired.

T-tops
Both glass tops are in excellent condition with matching keys to the car.
T-top T-Bar is rust free, weather stripping is still very soft.
Newer Zipper Style T-top bag, original Velcro flap T-top bag is included

Electronics
All gauges and lights work as they should including power locks, windows, mirrors, and hatch pull down motor.
Headlights go up and down properly.
Factory Radio and Steering wheel controls work correctly and both are in very good condition.
Newer steering wheel installed, I still have the original wheel and button pad.
New Power Antenna installed by previous owner and works perfectly.
Primary cooling fan has been wired to activate at Key On

Interior
Front seats were recovered in correct grain vinyl and dyed to match. Headrests are original and were just dyed but not recovered. All inflatable bolsters work properly as well as all manual adjustments.
Rear Seats were restored and dyed due to cracking headrests. It is super hard to tell but they are one tint darker than the fronts but look and feel great.
Door panels, console, shift plate, and all interior plastics are in good shape.
Dash Pad is still soft and free of any crack or warping
Seat belts are kind of dingy and could be cleaned.
Carpet front and rear is well used and could stand to be replaced.
Headliner was recovered by previous owner and not done properly, it is peeling at the top edges around the t-tops.
Floor mats in the car are GM but are not original to the car and could stand to be replaced
Map pocket with TTA emblem is present and in excellent condition

TTA Stuff
Original Owners kit is 99% complete with both unused door banner decals and windshield decals. All documents, tape, warranty card, owners manual, and TTA supplement is there. The only thing missing is the original keychain. The paper hinge on the box itself is in poor shape.
New Extra OEM Owners Manual
New Extra OEM TTA Supplement
Original 1LE Aluminum spare, tools, and air can are present and appear to have never been used.
Pontiac Historical Services Documentation kit showing the car to be #670
Original Stainless Dual Exhaust Tips are still on the car and in good shape however are not mounted factory correct. Car currently has a Flowmaster muffler on it and needs to be replaced.

Extra Stuff That Goes with the Car
New Complete Set of TTA emblems from Car Motorsports including TTA emblem keychain, hat pin, and patch.
Scanmaster 2.1 Diagnostic Computer – a must have for any GN/TTA owner
4th Gen F-body Stainless SLP SS Muffler

Extra Stuff that is also for sale
2 Extra GTA Dimple Rear Wheels $150
New Spohn Sub-Frame Connectors $200
New Spohn Driveshaft Loop $100
New Spohn Billet Tie-Rod Adjusters $50
Autometer Dual Pillar Gauge Pod $30
Autometer Vac/Boost Gauge $40
Casper’s 2 1/16” Black Face LED Knock Gauge $40
Reproduction door banner decals from John’s Performance $70
GM Underhood decal $30

The Bottom Line
This is TTA has been driven, maintained, and very well cared for by myself and the previous owners. The new engine has about 800 miles on it and is set at 8psi max boost. My engine builder, a well known GN builder is estimating a max boost of 13-15psi once full break in is achieved. Since the GN pistons run a slightly higher compression the original 16.5psi TTA boost will not be safe unless race fuel or alcohol injection assist is used. However since there is slightly higher compression even running with no boost the car runs very strong. This car needs to be driven and enjoyed. I have almost $15,000 in the car as it sits. Asking $12,500 OBO. I have the clear Texas title in hand, all serious offers considered. Located just north of Austin Tx. Contact Jeff at camaroguy@hardwayracing.com or 512-297-8842

Wtf is your problem:rolleyes: :rolleyes: that is way to cheap... car looks awesome...:biggrin: :biggrin:

I sold my TTA with around 40k miles 5 years ago with mods and all original paper work for $12,500 and I kick myself in the ass everyday.

If you're in the market for a ls1 car with mods hit me up.

Sounds good 1Chance. The car is getting the SLP muffler put on tomorrow with the stock tips I have decided and get fresh TX inspection. I will post more pics later this weekend.

Update: the 4th gen SLP stainless steel muffler is now on along with the stock TTA tips and stainless tail pipes. I also had the shop install a new flex pipe since the stock one was leaking and would not pass inspection. It passed TX inspection with flying colors and is good till Nov. 2009. The car is still for sale and the price is negotiable. Here are the pics.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Bump - Jeff has put a ton of time and money into this car. It has been very well cared for and is ideal for someone that wants to enjoy their TTA but not wanting to drive their low mile specimen around!

damn Jeff wish I didn't already have a 94 T/A and an 85 GN:mad:
I tried to catch up to you a couple weeks ago on 183 to take a look at the car but I couldn't get turned around fast enough...it sure looked good at the traffic light. NICE CAR!!!!!

Jeff

Thanks for the compliments guys. I still have it for anyone that is interested. The price is negotiable and if you are wanting just the car and not certain included items I would be willing to work with you there too.

Still for sale. $11,500 OBO Installed Racetronix Hot Wire kit and test pipe due to the cat. ceramic being loose and broken inside the cat. converter housing.