Anyone who has issues with CAS - Please step inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Nick Micale
Sorry I did not put this in my last post Art, you are correct, I will not delete it, just no longer a "sticky"!:)
I didn't realize it was a sticky. You're correct, shouldn't be. Maybe move this thread to the lounge? Unless there’s a specific section for good vs. bad vendors, I would personally search in the lounge for information.

I have been in contact with PSJ. He said he is in contact with Tony.

Quote:

Still in touch, still doing what I can.

is the thread still up?

I have been forwarding the emails but I don't know has been dealt with since
folks don't email me back it's it done.

Endquote:

I have heard from one other person via IM that also had an issue. I have not been checking the thread every day, since there didn't seem to be a lot of activity. If no one has heard back from Tony, or if they have, could you please let us know.

Thanks.

intercooler scoop

hey thanks for helping out with cas problems. maybe i am the only one that recieved my radiator and intercooler on time. but that was 2 years ago. in any event i need a intercooler scoop for a 21 rowstretch intercooler if anyone could help. thanks

Nick,

I have to agree that the Good Guy / Bad Guy section has value. It is a shame it has been shut down. I DID find one on the "other" TB website, but it is buried in the Turbo Trader section and no one will see it if you don't know where to look.

I think we need the Good Guy / Bad Guy section back. As mentioned, all problems could be contained in one area and not scattered across different areas of TB.com

Thanks - Terry Littleton

I find it hard to understand why your post is in a CAS thread? You send me an e-mail then put it here?:confused:

This thread has run its course and am going to close it as there is no useful value in re-hashing old complaints.

If you have a new complaint, or want to discuss good guy/bad guy list, start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.