Anyone who has issues with CAS - Please step inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it before and I say again. SEND ME NO MONEY! Send it to the customer. Tony has always made good stuff. We have aleyas had problems with delivery. I would only ask Tony to give us accurate info on delivery. If it is going to be 6 months tell me six months and do it in six months. Other than that, I'm good.
Mike Licht

I too need a 3"dia powdercoated up-pipe for a V2 this is the pipe coming from the Intercooler to the Throttle body. I ordered one from him(Tony) over the phone back in Sept. of '02 I gave him my Credit Card info,Name and address I still havent recieved it, tho luckily he never charged me either. I still need it and would be overjoyed if I was to finally get one! I did get him to respond to a coulple of e-mails in Janurary but that eventualy ended with no response too. If Tony doesnt still have my billing info and prostock John is able to secure a pipe for me then I would be more than happy to provide the info again.

Thanks

Frank Thomas

So is case still suppling ramchargers with intercoolers for our cars or shoud we look elswhere

Is the offer still good on this subject,or was I too late? I havent recieved any info and no one has made any new updated posts here. Has anybody else heard or recieved anything?

Frank

We have things on order from CAS all the time ususally when they come in I post them here and sell them in one day
Mike

Tony still owes me $40.00 from the valve covers that came without gaskets and didnt fit or clear the alternator. He said he would pay me $40.00 for it and never did. Its not the money its the lies that tipped me over.. I do still want my money though..
Gene Fleury

P.S.
Thanks for going to bat for us guys :)

It's abvious that J-Rod can get things done! Tony should hire him to at least come in a couple times or more a week to keep things running on track.

It doesn't take a genius to figure that Tony needs him. Badly!

A secretary will help, but he needs a shop manager, someone on Tony's level to crack the whip on Tony! Otherwise, patchwork will be needed every six months and these same things will keep occuring.

That's why great companies have designers, then others who can carry out their designs through production and sales.

I've run many successful operations and speak from experience. Hope this helps. JMO

Originally posted by shawnz
So is case still suppling ramchargers with intercoolers for our cars or shoud we look elswhere

Ramchargers made an announcement a few months back they were going to introduce a brand new Intercooler.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by J-Rod
I am not asking anyone to do business with anyone.

All I am attempting to do is get folks who have been shorted in any way shape or form by CAS their stuff. If you think CAS sucks, that is your business. I could care less who you buy what from.

Either some of you failed to read my initial post, or you have failed reading comprehension when you were in school. So, let me spell it out for you again.

If you have had dealings with CAS and still don't have everything you need/paid for, etc..., post an msg here or send PSJ an email and we will do what we can to assist you.

If you want to post a thread about how much you think CAS sucks go find another thread. The only folks I am interested in hearing from are those who have actual issues, so we can try to get you fixed up. This is not a bash CAS thread.

J-Rod I commend you for stepping up to the plate and batting for Tony. However, you have to expect this kind of reaction within the community. Before you lower yourself to posting bashing threads, you need to realize that things are going to get worst before they get better. I’m sure there are VERY few people who still support Tony however the number of people who don’t is growing everyday. My point is, Tony created this atmosphere and you have just walked in a lions den so don’t lose site on what you are trying to do for individuals who were once loyal customers to Tony.

Keep It Real!

O.K.
I emailed pro stock john regarding a broken passenger side mount for my v4 intercooler. I had contacted Tony last october regarding this part and he promised to send me one. Needless to say I never got it. Pro stock john forwarded my email to Tony...Lets see how long I have to wait this time..

Originally posted by J-Rod
TTT

Ted A. - $250 for fuel rails
Steve Hill - Needs up tube from intercooler
Nick Micale - Needs up tube from intercooler
Paul Ferry at HRPARTSNSTUFF 330-678-0899 - Unknown
njturbo - Send Mike at ramchargers $75.00 for my deal.

Anyone else...

just found this thread:

im posting for a friend of mine in independance missouri
after 3 lazy shipments from CAS, we are still missing the lower intercooler scoop for the stock location CAS TTA STRETCH-

let me know what you can do

Taken from quote above:
Paul Ferry at HRPARTSNSTUFF 330-678-0899 - Unknown

Just like to say again in case people were still wondering:

We never had any issues with missing parts, non-shipments, or other problems that might need fixing.

Our only issue was a common one that we couldn't get any CAS products in a timely manner for our customers. This was frustrating on many levels, but we can totally understand the situation. As I said before, we are never too far from that same scenario. Tony makes many awesome products, both quality and performance- wise. When you have a bunch of stuff like that, and price it very reasonable, once the word spreads it is hard to keep up. We are getting into the same situation right now with our swaybar and suspension components. We currently have about 30+ orders on back-order because we (mostly "me") can't get it all done fast enough. And just miss/forget one little thing like order one simple bolt or bracket or whatever, and we can't ship an entire setup. I could send most of it, hoping that would help the customer out some way, and send the last bit later. I would lose my mind trying to keep track of all that, so I wait to have it all ready. Either way, someone gets upset it didn't get there as planned or on time. We all do stuff with (hopefully) the best intentions in mind, and I believe that is what Tony/CAS was doing all along. The busier it gets, the more slips thru the cracks, and the less "perfect" we ALL become.

The initial post of an offer to "help resolve" the CAS issues has been up over a month. This seems to me enough time to at least hear that some contact has been made with Tony, or any progress at all should have been noted.

Since it appears it is "business as usual" with CAS, there will be no need to keep this thread. If no further report is forthcomming within 3 days, this thread will be deleted.

Originally posted by Nick Micale
The initial post of an offer to "help resolve" the CAS issues has been up over a month. This seems to me enough time to at least hear that some contact has been made with Tony, or any progress at all should have been noted.

Since it appears it is "business as usual" with CAS, there will be no need to keep this thread. If no further report is forthcomming within 3 days, this thread will be deleted.
Hey Nick,

Might I suggest something. I think you as administrator (I think) make one final post basically saying that if you need help to contact J-Rod to get resolution and then you lock the thread. I think the problem with deleting it is that if people are doing a search on CAS or whatever they will not find this thread. Seems people keep buying from them and then are surprised when it takes a long time to get their product. My thought is that if the information is available and someone decides to ignore it and buy direct from him, then shame on them if you don't get product quickly or at all. Just a suggestion.

EXCELLENT POINT

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
Hey Nick,

The problem with deleting it is that if people are doing a search on CAS or whatever they will not find this thread.

Seems people keep buying from them and then are surprised when it takes a long time to get their product.

My thought is that if the information is available and someone decides to ignore it and buy direct from him, then shame on them if you don't get product quickly or at all.

Just a suggestion.

Very excellent & pertinent points.

Hey Nick,
Might I suggest something. I think you as administrator (I think) make one final post basically saying that if you need help to contact J-Rod to get resolution and then you lock the thread. .....

Art, I posted this in hope of getting a response from J-rod as well as input like you did, thanks. That is why I did not want to lock this thread. As I pointed out, seems like a month has been an adaquate time period to have at least a comment on what, if anything, CAS planned to do about the requests.

You are also correct about wanting to inform others about how to deal with CAS. The Tech forum is not the proper place to do this, maybe the lounge or??? You tell me how to best handle it. A "sticky" is not designed to be used as a warning area on vendors or products.

So this now goes into a new subject on how should vendor "problems" be handled? If you, or anyone, want to answer this question, let's NOT do it in this thread, open a new one, not in Tech.

The administration of the board is very serious about keeping this the best information source for turbo Buicks on the web. Input and feedback from members are important to accomplish this. My concern is that we do it in a professional manner, and in the appropiate forum.

Originally posted by Nick Micale
Art, I posted this in hope of getting a response from J-rod as well as input like you did, thanks. That is why I did not want to lock this thread. As I pointed out, seems like a month has been an adaquate time period to have at least a comment on what, if anything, CAS planned to do about the requests.

You are also correct about wanting to inform others about how to deal with CAS. The Tech forum is not the proper place to do this, maybe the lounge or??? You tell me how to best handle it. A "sticky" is not designed to be used as a warning area on vendors or products.

So this now goes into a new subject on how should vendor "problems" be handled? If you, or anyone, want to answer this question, let's NOT do it in this thread, open a new one, not in Tech.

The administration of the board is very serious about keeping this the best information source for turbo Buicks on the web. Input and feedback from members are important to accomplish this. My concern is that we do it in a professional manner, and in the appropiate forum.

Nick i really miss tb.com good guy bad guy list. It seemed that it kept allot of the vendor and one on one issues in one area. I think Jason locked it. If you look at it, it was a good area for us to post our negative and positive purchases from board members and vendors. The bigger plus side is, there was not 20 Threads of venom going on either, it was more in just one place. Just my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

Hey Nick,

I think the problem with deleting it is that if people are doing a search on CAS or whatever they will not find this thread. Seems people keep buying from them and then are surprised when it takes a long time to get their product. My thought is that if the information is available and someone decides to ignore it and buy direct from him, then shame on them if you don't get product quickly or at all. Just a suggestion.

Sorry I did not put this in my last post Art, you are correct, I will not delete it, just no longer a "sticky"!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.