Anyone who has issues with CAS - Please step inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Rod

Howdy,

Not only am I a member here, but I am also an Admin on LS1tech.com Some members of our board also had issues with CAS in the past. However, we have an advantage over many of you. Pro Stock John, the owner of ls1tech.com knows Tony and lives quite close to him. For that reason, he has been able to rectify the outstanding situations that some of our users had. He has done this by personally visiting with Tony and following up, in person, on some of the outstanding issues. Of all the issues we had, only 2 people are still not completely taken care of, and we hope to have them squared away soon.

We'd like to extend the same offer to others out there, including the Buick community. We'd like to do what we can for any of you who have outstanding issues with CAS. If you can post a msg here, or send PSJ a mail at: prostockjohn@hotmail.com . We'll try to do whatever we can to get any of your outstanding issues with Tony resolved.

Just to note, neither of us has any business affliation with Tony, we're just trying to help our brothers in the performance community out.

If an admin wants to make this a sticky so folks can make sure and see it that would be great also.

Look, I know CAS is about as popular as Hennessy is over on the Vette and Viper boards, so lets not turn this into another bash Tony thread. Everyone knows the complaints. All I am interested in is getting folks who are short items, missing items, or not had items shipped taken care of.

Thanks,

J-Rod

So PSJ is showing this A$$clown how to continue making $$$$,,he should just disappear,and I mean that in the worst sence....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

I need a replacement part for a V2. After numerous emails of repeated and failed promises to call me ("Steve, give me a number, I'll call you back, right now!") I've decided someone else has his ripped his email and is playing a twisted form of "gotchya".
I mean, why in the world else would someone take the time and effort to email over and over again, with no intent of following up?

Well to be honest with you. I am sure other board members feel the same way maybe i am wrong. However it is very nice that you people would want to handle some of Tony's issues. However if the person who owns a business cannot answer the phone, answer e-mails and you need to personally go to his house to resolve a business deal, i say he is not worth it. I think it would be easier to just write it off as a bad business deal. Gee maybe we should go to his house and pay his bills for him to maybe he forgets to handle that also. Here read this mess

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66173&highlight=cas

As you can see Tony lies and is a thief. I have made up some NO CAS STICKERS that will be all over my car and i hope he see's it. I am still out $75.00 that he screwed me on. Thankfully Mike at ramchargers sent fans but where is my $75.00 EXTRA that i paid for the fans. Please do not even get me started, i appreciate that you guys are trying to help so do not take it the wrong way.

CAS SUCKS :mad:

If you can get my $75.00 back, mail it to Mike at RAMCHARGERS he sent me the fans that Tony screwed me on. Not to mention all his BS and the wait for a E-BAY AUCTION ITEM!!!!!

RATHER HAVE SARS THAN CAS!!

If the person who owns a business cannot answer the phone, answer e-mails and you need to personally go to his house to resolve a business deal, I say he is not worth it.

Gee, maybe we should go to his house and pay his bills for him to maybe he forgets to handle that also.

As you can see Tony lies and is a thief.

I appreciate that you guys are trying to help so do not take it the wrong way.

[/B]

Sadly, that seems to sum it up quite well.

J-Rod has made a good faith offer to help out those on the board who need and want it. It looks like an honest offer. So I would hope some of those with hard feelings would let this guy be. He comes in peace.

We already have plenty of places for Tony bashing.

If you have a problem and need a resolution, post it and lets all see what can be done.

I appreciate your effort here. I need a $250.00 check from Tony Dequick sent to Bruce Aldred at Aggressive Performance. This is to pay for the fuel rails on his sheet metal intake that I paid for and he never sent. There is a log of E-mails and if you are interested in the whole story just ask. Tony is more then aware of this situation and I will not accept the rails now because I had Kinsler Fuel Injection finish his job after waiting 4 monthes for him to send them and they never arrived.

Ted

I never had a problem with him.......then again never ordered a single thing from him.

Originally posted by Silver 6
J-Rod has made a good faith offer to help out those on the board who need and want it. It looks like an honest offer. So I would hope some of those with hard feelings would let this guy be. He comes in peace.

We already have plenty of places for Tony bashing.

If you have a problem and need a resolution, post it and lets all see what can be done.

Maybe you did not read. I said it was nice please do not take it the wrong way. Gee i believe i identified that J-Rod is doing people a service.

And as far as enough Tony bashing if you have not been screwed yourself. Stay out of it!!!!

Originally posted by Buicksx2
I never had a problem with him.......then again never ordered a single thing from him.
Well, I am totally 100% satisfied with my CAS fan! 2350 CFM, keeps my 9-second car cool as I drive it 25 miles to the track to race. Direct bolt in with no wiring needed!

Naturally I didn't order the fan through CAS, I got it from a list member that had one available.

Tony makes good stuff but you should NEVER order it direct. Go to a distributor of his stuff and see if it's in stock and order it from the vendor. Supports the vendor and hopefully guarantees you get what you want. Travis's experience proves that even when the item is in stock with Tony and all that needs to be done is put it in a box and ship it out, it still does not get shipped!

My suggestion to everyone. If you are owed something from Tony, get in touch with J-Rod and Pro Stock John and see if they can help you get your money or product. Decide for yourself if you want to continue supporting CAS, this is a personal decision. If you do, for God's sake, stop going direct, getting pissed when you don't get your product on time, getting on the board and whining about it and support your vendors. Do your homework!!! Tony has a history of not shipping on time when dealing direct, stop putting yourself in a situation where you are going to get pissed.

Just my $.02,

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
Well, I am totally 100% satisfied with my CAS fan! 2350 CFM, keeps my 9-second car cool as I drive it 25 miles to the track to race. Direct bolt in with no wiring needed!

Naturally I didn't order the fan through CAS, I got it from a list member that had one available.

Tony makes good stuff but you should NEVER order it direct. Go to a distributor of his stuff and see if it's in stock and order it from the vendor. Supports the vendor and hopefully guarantees you get what you want. Travis's experience proves that even when the item is in stock with Tony and all that needs to be done is put it in a box and ship it out, it still does not get shipped!

My suggestion to everyone. If you are owed something from Tony, get in touch with J-Rod and Pro Stock John and see if they can help you get your money or product. Decide for yourself if you want to continue supporting CAS, this is a personal decision. If you do, for God's sake, stop going direct, getting pissed when you don't get your product on time, getting on the board and whining about it and support your vendors. Do your homework!!! Tony has a history of not shipping on time when dealing direct, stop putting yourself in a situation where you are going to get pissed.

Just my $.02,

Agreed. I just bought a V1 nice piece, however like Art stated i bought it from a board member. Not from CAS Direct. :rolleyes:

Ditto..

Then again tho, He makes Nice pieces....It's just getting them:rolleyes:

Jim

Originally posted by njturbo
Agreed. I just bought a V1 nice piece, however like Art stated i bought it from a board member. Not from CAS Direct. :rolleyes:

I can't say CAS sucks, only that his shipping sucks from what I have heard, his stuff is pretty awesome, if you can get it.... :)

I seem to have missed a funeral at sometime. It looks like someone died and left NJTurbo in charge. I'll have to check into that a bit futher, but until then I will to continue to post on the threads of my choice.

Tony has never screwed me on any item or issue. I have several items from him and he has been helpful to me when I was working on a project for the oiling system.

I chose to not participate in vendor bashing threads in any way. They are generally destructive to the board as a whole. I met many of the vendors in person when I first brought out the Biggie oil filter kits and over time I have watched most of them get bashed at one time or other. The end result was few of them now actively participate on the message boards, if at all.

J-Rod started this thread to help our members who have problems find a resolution. The courteous thing for him would be for the juvenile comments be left for another thread. But that is just a suggestion, I'm not in charge.

Originally posted by Silver 6
I seem to have missed a funeral at sometime. It looks like someone died and left NJTurbo in charge. I'll have to check into that a bit futher, but until then I will to continue to post on the threads of my choice.

Tony has never screwed me on any item or issue. I have several items from him and he has been helpful to me when I was working on a project for the oiling system.

I chose to not participate in vendor bashing threads in any way. They are generally destructive to the board as a whole. I met many of the vendors in person when I first brought out the Biggie oil filter kits and over time I have watched most of them get bashed at one time or other. The end result was few of them now actively participate on the message boards, if at all.

J-Rod started this thread to help our members who have problems find a resolution. The courteous thing for him would be for the juvenile comments be left for another thread. But that is just a suggestion, I'm not in charge.

Maybe you do have a problem reading and understanding. If you read thread it says (Anyone who has issues with CAS - Please step inside... )
If you never had a issue with CAS or Tony you should have stayed out if you do not like what is being said.

As far as vendor bashing. I agree at times it is not healthy, however when you deal with someone that does not answer the phone, e-mails, and burns the TB world, He deserves to be flammed. We are a small bunch of guys and everyone works hard for their money.

The guy is just a looser peroid!!!!:mad:

Threads going down the crapper now!

Oh boy, threads now really going down the crapper. The quickest way to get a useful thread locked is to start fighting amongst yourselves!! I think my opinions were the best.

1). If you have a problem with CAS owing you something then contact J-Rod or Pro Stock John to see if they can help you out.

2). Decide if you want to continue dealing with CAS

3). If you do, get his stuff from a reputable vendor that you know has the stuff in stock.

If you follow the above I don’t think you’ll have any problems!

I am not asking anyone to do business with anyone.

All I am attempting to do is get folks who have been shorted in any way shape or form by CAS their stuff. If you think CAS sucks, that is your business. I could care less who you buy what from.

Either some of you failed to read my initial post, or you have failed reading comprehension when you were in school. So, let me spell it out for you again.

If you have had dealings with CAS and still don't have everything you need/paid for, etc..., post an msg here or send PSJ an email and we will do what we can to assist you.

If you want to post a thread about how much you think CAS sucks go find another thread. The only folks I am interested in hearing from are those who have actual issues, so we can try to get you fixed up. This is not a bash CAS thread.

Thanks.

So far, I have:

Ted A. - $250 for fuel rails
Steve Hill - Needs parts for a V2 (can you specify)

Anyone else....

quote J-Rod: "Steve Hill - Needs parts for a V2 (can you specify)"

Yes. I managed to mangle a V-2 up-pipe, and could use another one. Thank you.

Ok, so Steve, you need a replacement part, but it was not something you were shorted or was shipped defective.

Just so I am clear, if there is a charge for a replacement tube (provided you get it of course) would you be willing to pay for a new tube if there are any charges associated with it? I don't know that there will be, but I like to have the bases covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.