Anyone want their turbo Buick build in a book?

sean Buick 76

Buick nut to the bone
My name is Sean and my current project is a twin turbocharged Buick 350 for my 70 Skylark.

I am beginning to compile my mountains of information to write a book about Buick small blocks (225,231,215,300,340, and 350). In this book there will be a section for "readers rides" so to speak so this is your chance to get in on this fun! Please note, if anyone knows someone with a smaller jeep that is Buick powered, send them my way!

This will be the run down so copy and paste this into an e-mail, fill in your details and pics and send it to me at sean-gaskin@hotmail.com:

-Owners name and location
-Model, year of vehicle and engine size
-Total miles
-Miles on engine and year if different
-Transmission and stall speed
-Rear end gear ratio
-Brand and size of rear tires
-Quarter mile times and MPH including 60 foot times

Information about your engine:

-Rebuilt or not
-Static compression ratio (state whether estimated or measured)
-Carburetor (If you know the jetting let me know)
-Ignition (also timing specs)
-Intake manifold
-Cylinder heads (if ported and you have flow numbers add them, if valves are oversized state sizes)
-Pistons and overbore size (cast, hyper or forged)
-Connecting rod
-Camshaft (specs and how it is degreed)
-Exhaust (headers or not as well as pipe diameters)
-Any oiling modifications
-Turbo model and boost level
-Inter-cooler
-Engine builder

Please give as much detail about each of the above as possible and if your engine components are stock just list stock beside the item. If unknown just leave it blank.

I am also doing a multi-page review of a Turbo V6 build so anyone interested in that let me know!

technically the buick v6 turbo isnt a small block ... 3.8/ 4.1 same size block external dimensions and mount points
little yes .. smallblock no
pontiacs except for the 301 are the same thing same on the external dimensions 455/428 is same external as the 400/389 so they dont use the big small designation but rather the 301 is the pontiac low deck and the 455/428 the large journal motor
... 283/350 chevy is a small block
and buicks 350 and olds 350/403 can be considered the small block of their make due to the differences in their respective 455's

but officially NHRA classifies the buick turboV6 as a big block and must run big block class after the whoopin buddy ingersoll put on the IHRA 700ci prostock guys like glidden back in 86... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuZQEVAkV9U

technically the buick v6 turbo isnt a small block ... 3.8/ 4.1 same size block external dimensions and mount points
little yes .. smallblock no
pontiacs except for the 301 are the same thing same on the external dimensions 455/428 is same external as the 400/389 so they dont use the big small designation but rather the 301 is the pontiac low deck and the 455/428 the large journal motor
... 283/350 chevy is a small block
and buicks 350 and olds 350/403 can be considered the small block of their make due to the differences in their respective 455's

but officially NHRA classifies the buick turboV6 as a big block and must run big block class after the whoopin buddy ingersoll put on the IHRA 700ci prostock guys like glidden back in 86... YouTube - buick pro stock

Wow! Very surprising to hear that it is not considered a smallblock.... Moving forward though, I am eager to get some combos because the V6 are running really good numbers!

So please, e-mail me your car info and times for the good of the Buick engine and the following!