Anyone want a trade 512hp SBC for a build 3.8L Buick Turbo engine?

T62TTA

383 stroker Small Block Chevy is completely build from the ground up. No corners have been cut. The engine is FRESH. Only has dyno time and I could provide a dyno sheet. Was ready to go into my 87 GTA but because I want to re-build my 89TTA I'm willing to part it with one of equivalent build.

Air Flow Research Aluminum heads fully ported with 2.055/1.6 stainless valves
ported by Advanceinduction.com. Very reputable, check out his feedback at CamaroZ28.com I will include a flowsheet and cost of porting invoice.

Custom Ground Hydraulic Roller cam by Bret Bauer Racing also a very reputable vendor that makes custom cams for all of Lloyd Elliot Head and cam packages over at camaroZ28.com Cam is very mild and streetable for everyday driving. high lift to take advantage of excellent flowing heads.

4340 Scat 3.750" 2 piece forged crank
4340 Scat 6" H-beam Rods
Mahle Forged 4032 Pistons with low drag piston rings (powerpack)
BHJ Harmonic Balancer all rotating assembly is internally balance
Canton 7qt Oil Pan, Milodon Diamond style windage tray, MV-10555 racing HV oil pump.
Static Compression is 10.93:1 and dynamic compression is 8.36:1 very pump gas friendly.

Isky Red Zone Retrofit Roller Lifters made by Morel the best out there and not prone to breakage much like Comp Pro-magnum series.

Comp Pro-Magnum 1.62 Roller Rockers

TPIS Miniram II Intake manifold, one piece design similar to factory LT-1 design but for standard chevy with 58mm 1050cfm dual blade throttle body, 42lb SVO injectors Aeromotive adjustable pressure regulator(44psi) with dyno tune @Westech performance in Mira Loma, CA via my Holley Commander DFI with wideband
512hp/475ft-torque. Flattest torque curve you will ever see.

Looking to trade for a 3.8L Turbo engine with head work, forged pistons, billet main caps, ARP hardware, the usual street/strip buildup. Let me know.