Anyone using Translator Pro

SWFla GN

Anyone using the new (could be old, I just found it) Translator Pro system? If so, is it worth it? It says in can control boost, remove the MAF sensor, control timing, windows compatible and can be used as a data logger. I have the MAF translator now and was just wondering what I could buy myself for Christmas.

I am using it with good results. The data logger isn't out quite yet I don't think. Far as the boost controler, I haven't had luck yet! Far as everything else goes we are more than happy with it:biggrin:

I have been using it since the start of this season and am happy with my unit.

You can run it in both modes if you like, with a MAF or without (speed density), there is also a closed loop WOT fueling too if you have a wideband O2 installed. The boost control also works like closed loop.

To make the installation even easier Casper's now makes a plug-and-play harness so you don't have to cut and splice the wiring.

It takes some learning to understand and set the parameters at first and for some it may not be intuitive, but once all that is done the unit works as it should.

SGRIM,

What kind of things are you seeing with your boost control ?

Have you logged any runs with TunerPro ??

I would guess that the 15psi is on or near the base spring and/tighteness of the rod and the solenoid is stuck closed all the time for some reason.

Does you MAP sensor read correctly with the MAFT Pro?

if you haven't already, maybe post it to the Full Throttle Tech board for more help.