Anyone using a Alumitech radiator help me find tranny fittings....

THE BLACK MAMBA

I`m having a hard time finding fittings for the tranny cooler...for anyone who uses the Alumitech radiator where did you get your tranny cooler fittings? Bweavy was kind to send me some but one fit the other one did not ...and the one that fitted hit the condensor so i`m unable to use that one...From Alumitech it takes a 5/16 inverted flair 18 thread...just wondering where can i get it from.,..thanks

trans fittings

ill check around the radiator shop tomorrow what are you needing on both ends of the fitting im assuming its an adapter does it need to be 90 or straight.mike

Google search 5/16 inverted flare fitting transmission

Inverted Flare Tube Nut (Brass)

5/16 STEEL INVERTED FLARE NUT

we have a mechanics auto supply here in town most should have it

auto zone .. car quest .

I`ve checked every shop in town with no luck, auto zone, pep boys and every hardware shops here ...if you have them in your town i will pay you double the price...as you can see i dont know what they look like or what a 5/16 inverted flare is...I`ve been running a DeQuick radiator for over 10 years with a aux cooler and dont know what a stock radiator looks like...its been a while...thanks Mike

I have one but have yet to install it. Did your fittings from your original rad. not work? I was under the assumption they would.:confused:

I have one but have yet to install it. Did your fittings from your original rad. not work? I was under the assumption they would.:confused:

I didnt have a stock rad , been using an aftermarket rad for years...just been looking for fitting for the tranny cooler....let me know if they will work