Anyone used People First for a vehicle loan??

Quick6

They are now Capital One and I was wonder if you have used them before what kind of rate did you get? How difficult is the process? When buying from a private party do they "People First" have a rep who is present? Do they want to hold the title or is the loan a personel loan? Thanks for any experiences you may have had with this company!!

Peoplefirst

I recently sold my GN to a guy who used Peoplefirst. They do not have a representative physically present, everything was done via fax. It is a vehicle loan not a personal loan, the car is the collateral. It went real smooth and I had no problem with the transaction, I would not mind dealing with them again.

Rich

Yes ,I have used them for a few yrs now ,,NEVER any problems.
Bought about 4 cars using them ..

HTH:)

I used them to buy my GN this past March. Very easy process and I got a rate at that time of 6.60%. I have my payments automatically taken from my checking account. Everything is fine so far.

Use them for 2 vehicles with no problems, most recent one a '99 Jeep TJ at 4.05%. Nobody could come close.

Very happy. Used them about 4 months ago to buy my Durango. Best rates going at that time, and it only took a few minutes to get approved and everything set up.

Thanks guys! How do they work it, once approved do they send you a check in your name that you cash? And how do they handle the title work? Do you just have the title signed and you then send it to them?