anyone use a fuel cell?

gofastr

LOSE2ME
I was thinking why don't I run a fuel cell in the trunk filled with c16 or some other good stuff along with regular 94 octane in the tank. Rig a switch to change tanks and crank the boost from the cockpit for that unexpected TT Supra. It would be alot of extra weight on the car, but at least it would be right over the axle for a little aid in traction. Buying two sets of fuel pumps would kind of suck too. But it would be trick I think! Has anybody done this?:confused:

Thought about this last year. Neat idea, but several PITAs make it not worth the hassle IMHO.

Cells? Who's Locked up?

Metco sells a nice fuel cell that fits, molded where your spare tire sits. Check it on on their sight.

Yes that is how i run mine , i would go with the metco drop in though, wasnt avail when i put mine together. That with a valve to turn up boost inside the car and three flipped switches later your on C-16 . Mail me if you need some part #s . I think it was the best perfomance mod ive ever done , that good gas + high boost makes a big difference.:p