Anyone see American Sniper?

OhioC5

Underwear model
Just watched it, thought it was good. Did you like it? Any interest in watching it?

Bill Bilechick took the patriots out to see it a few weeks ago..
Im not a movie fan, my take is a bunch of Hollywood twats sit on the sidelines, wait for others to live their lives then act
out an inaccurate portrayal of what they did then walk around like they actually lived it.....I know, I need to get over myself.

Read the book, movie is Hollywooded up a little. Still thought it was good. One thing I get out of it, when you think your job sucks, there are soldiers who got it alot worse. Phil.

Last edited:
Book was great. I refuse to support Hollywood, so I'll have to wait until it comes out on freeview TV to watch the movie...

My thinking the movie is great. Been there done that. I'm not a movie guy, however I think this is one time they got it right. War is a bad deal, when we are told we need to do it, then you step up and do you duty. Chris Kyle stood up and made this country proud.

Saw it this past weekend and thought it was well done. The silence of the audience at the end of the movie was eerie.

I liked it and also was surprised at the end of the movie no one moved or made a sound. Sat through the credits in silence. Not a peep until outside the theater. I have respect for all who have and are serving.

I thought it was done very well. Will be at the top of my list for one of my favorite movies of all time. Actually toped shooter

I would give it a C. A lot of liberties taken for non fiction. Favorite non fiction war movie for myself was "we were soldiers", a lot of the actual men in the battle were consultants for the movie, from what I've read was a lot more factual. As for "shooter" was ok for fiction,nothing like the book which is called "point of impact" by Steven Hunter,by far and away best fiction I've ever read,simply addictive reading. If you like to read about shooting try him out but be forewarned "point of impact is part of a trilogy so get ready to read,like I said very addictive.

I watched it and I was totally moved by it..I still tear up when thinking about it... I didn't sleep the nite I watched it....

That line in the movie. This is evil like no other or something of that .. is so true...

I pray for our soldiers overseas and here at home