Anyone running Budnik M5 wheels?

I havn't, but where did you get that Idea from?

What, to think about running Budnik m5's or to ask for pics?
I just like the look of them & was thinking of getting a set for my SS. Figured someone might be running them & I could get a idea of what they'd look like on a G body.

How about this question then, anybody running Budnik wheels, any style at all?

theres a guy named Russ Keenan from bradenton florida that I sold a set of M5 wheels to for his GN. He sold the car on this site a few years ago and I remember recently seeing pictures of the car here. If you use "search" I'm sure you can find it .
I hope this helps !!! They look great on a GN !!!! Steve

What, to think about running Budnik m5's or to ask for pics?
I just like the look of them & was thinking of getting a set for my SS. Figured someone might be running them & I could get a idea of what they'd look like on a G body.

How about this question then, anybody running Budnik wheels, any style at all?

these are budnik tillers 17x8 and 17x9.5

Attachments

• buickstreetass006-1.jpg
    buickstreetass006-1.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 409
here are some more pic's

Attachments

• buickgnpics003.jpg
    buickgnpics003.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 398
  • buickgnpics019.jpg
    buickgnpics019.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 365
theres a guy named Russ Keenan from bradenton florida that I sold a set of M5 wheels to for his GN. He sold the car on this site a few years ago and I remember recently seeing pictures of the car here. If you use "search" I'm sure you can find it .
I hope this helps !!! They look great on a GN !!!! Steve

Thanks, I did try searching several times, but didn't come up with anything with the m5's.
I guess that's a good thing in a way, my car will be pretty unique if no one is running them.

Attachments

• Hammer rims.jpg
    Hammer rims.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 297
  • M5 rims.jpg
    M5 rims.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 284
  • Fontana.jpg
    Fontana.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 297
I think the rims you see that are posted are the Budnik Hammers,2nd pic is the M5,and the 3rd pic are Fontana wheels.

I'm going to have to disagree & say that they are m5's in the link I posted, not the Hammer. Look at the locations of the lug nuts. The m5's have them in a ring besides the spokes of the wheel. The Hammers have the lug nuts IN the spokes of the wheel. Very similar wheels though & I can see how they could be mistaken. Agree?