Anyone remember the breed of this cat?

exoticcatz.com

Pretty good forum . They are legislating to keep exotic cat ownership. They also disclose the real nature of PETA=people eradicating tons of animals. One article said Servals are like domestic cats on speed..

Attachments

• normal_exotic37.jpg
    normal_exotic37.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 147
Hey Chavo....I was just looking at video of the honey badger the other day. I would put that bad boy up against anything..that thing has never heard of fear and lives to kill! that thing is ruthless and will kill anything.

Joshua

Joshua

Hey Chavo....I was just looking at video of the honey badger the other day. I would put that bad boy up against anything..that thing has never heard of fear and lives to kill! that thing is ruthless and will kill anything.

Joshua

They have a video of it eating a mamba or cobra their skin/fur is thick and they may also infact have some immunity to venom. They say they've seen em' stand their ground against leopards. The American equivilent is the Wolverine. My Favorite animal the Badger the Ratl i.e. Honeybadger the baddest of them all. The American Badger is bad mutha too very aggresive and can play havoc on a dog. Have imported hunt terriers (Patterdale Terriers) that we have bred up and have sent around the country to different hunters to test our stud dog's and brood gyp's PROGENY/GET. Kennel name is Black Badger Kennels. These dogs go to ground have been hunted to coon, badger, fox, ground hog,and on top of tierra firma feral hogs down in west Texas. The Gold Standard is Badger. They are very versatile dogs whether in the ground or on top. Friend of mine down in the Gila wilderness Joe Runyon( he's done the iditarod like 7 or 8x;s)he was amazed at the tenacity ,grit, courage and endurance these lil mutts have.

Sorry this was about Gatos loco I'll shut up.

Yeah dude i seen the video of it eating a Cobra. I read they have castrated men that have tried to confront them:eek: That thing just ran through anything it came in contact with, they said it is the 1 most fearless animal.

I didnt understand any of the other animals you were talking about, sounds like your pretty knowledgable about this stuff:)

Joshua

Ratl

Yeah dude i seen the video of it eating a Cobra. I read they have castrated men that have tried to confront them:eek: That thing just ran through anything it came in contact with, they said it is the 1 most fearless animal.

I didnt understand any of the other animals you were talking about, sounds like your pretty knowledgable about this stuff:)

Joshua

Just saying I have a type of Hunting dog called a Patterdale Terrier that have been worked/hunted to American and Eurasian badger, as well as Raccoon, Fox(grey,Red,kit). Have hunted them on large Russian Feral hog these little Terriers are not afraid of anything they only weigh between 12-22lbs. The name of our Kennel is Black Badger Kennels named after the blackbadger of South Africa aka HoneyBadger. The Badger was/is the Gold Standard for testing these Terriers mettle.

The South African Military uses an armored vehicle called the RATL (aka HoneyBadger)

Sometime ago (maybe a couple of years) there was a thread about this cat that was like a bad ass cat....this cat could whoop a dogs ass from what I remember. I think it was mixed with a bobcat or cougar or something.

For some reason I have been trying to find this cat...does anyone remember this thread or the type of cat?

Thanks,
Joshua

The serval is what your talking about. They grow between 30 and 60lbs.Not good with kids and they like to climb.I think they are like 75% serval and 25% domestic. Way to fast for a dog in a fight. before the dog makes a move his eyes are ripped out:eek: they are illegal in some states. someone on this site has one. Better read up on them if your thinking about getting one.they are not like a regular house cat.

I would love to have one..it wouldnt be anytime soon as they arent cheap and I dont have to proper room but they are amazing looking.....someday:rolleyes:

Joshua

I'll tell you about a fearless animal, one that might surprise you. We used to have a pet skunk. (descented, of course) That little girl would charge ANYTHING, dog, cat, didn't matter the size. Funniest thing you ever saw. Cool damned pet right there.