Anyone remember the breed of this cat?

87grandnat

Sometime ago (maybe a couple of years) there was a thread about this cat that was like a bad ass cat....this cat could whoop a dogs ass from what I remember. I think it was mixed with a bobcat or cougar or something.

For some reason I have been trying to find this cat...does anyone remember this thread or the type of cat?

Thanks,
Joshua

Not sure, but....

TheOrangeCat.jpg

:D

Thats a big cat but the cat im referring to was real distinctive looking...like a leapard (sp?) or something.

They used Bobcat

They said they used Bobcat to produce the breed. Some people are skeptical though. Our neighbor across the street had one. They go for a pretty good chunk of change. Pixybob or something like that..There probably are different variants and names for this hybrid cat.

Maine Coon Cats by Verismo: Maine Coon Cat Pictures

The Maine Coon Cat is an EVIL mutha. Beat up dogs....yes. They get big, not as big as the cat in the above picture. They get kinda muscular, like a minerature dobie.

They make a lot of noise and can be quite needy. I can't stande'm, my room mate had one.

IT ALWAYS WON THE STARING CONTESTS.

Damn! That sucka's HUGE! How much you think it weighs?

I've seen the damage my little 14 lb cat can inflict. If he was 25 lbs or so, he'd be an absolute TERROR! Pound for pound, cats are just bad ass.

That main coon cat looks like he's juiced.... Looks almost like my cat but shes no where near that mass.... Maybe I should get one to put mine in check....ANd that Mancoon cat, im surprised the person holding it didnt tip backwards....

It was the Savannah that I was trying to find! I remember seeing that other cat and that is a big kitty!

Thanks jcawley3

Joshua

I was going to say serval, but I'm late on this post. I think they are illegal in most states, but don't bet the house on it.

My German Shepard is 9 and 0 with 9 KOs
in her back yard she will take any domestic cat.

We are thinking about going pro.

HaHa, I had a pitbull with a killer (literally) record too. He was great with kids and people in general but wanted any other living thing dead

Joshua

Lol

My German Shepard is 9 and 0 with 9 KOs
in her back yard she will take any domestic cat.

We are thinking about going pro.

I wish my minipin would be a lil more consistent...He whips Dr. Boosts Boxer but he can't handle my anti-cruelty cat. You will never see a quicker jab than the one my cat has when they go at it. My dog gets hit so many times he thinks hes surrounded!

You're probaly thinking of a hybrid. I did a quick google and couldn't find anything usefull. Much like a hybrid dog that is crossbreed with a wolf a hybrid cat is a crossbred between a domestic cat and one of the small cats like a Bobcat. I've got a looney down the highway from me that breeds hybrid cats. I wouldn't trust one. My cat gets pissed at me every once in awhile and will take a swipe or two at my face. I wouldn't want a 40 pound fur ball to try that.:mad:

I'm pretty sure a Liger could beat any other cat up, for obvious reasons.

Attachments

• napoleon's liger.jpg
    napoleon's liger.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 175
Our lil kitty Sylvester

He get's upset and snarls , he doesn't like to share his mouses.

Attachments

• snuffsnarl.gif
    snuffsnarl.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 165
I was going to say serval, but I'm late on this post. I think they are illegal in most states, but don't bet the house on it.

the serval is bad a$$...but very hard to get a breeder to sell you one...used to breed the savannah mostly from what I've been told...don't think I would want 100% serval around the house...could get ugly:eek: