Anyone recommend a rail mounted fuel pressure gauge?

I like liquid filled white with black #'s ... got mine from postons back in the day

Any FP guage needs to be on 3ft of hose to tape to windshield or get the sender & an in-car setup. I finally did that & its so much easier than the windshield. Plus I added a sender to let Power Logger track FP which is very helpful.

FP Gauge

As silly as this sounds, maybe someone here can help me out.
I bought the FP Gauge from Kirban's and it leaked when I installed it on the Schraeder valve. I put teflon on the threads and it leaked. I replaced it with another one from Kirbans and it still leake. How does everyone else have these silly things attached to the fuel rail? I thought it was simply remove the schraeder valve and tighten this one on. Any thoughts would be very helpful as mine is still sitting in the garage because it keeps on leaking.

Fuel pressure gauge on the fuel log doesn't do much except for verifying you have fuel pressure and for setting initial pressure but doesn't help you when you need it the most - under boost conditions. Hood mounted or temporarily taped to windshield as previously stated is the way to go.

Fuel pressure gauge on the fuel log doesn't do much except for verifying you have fuel pressure and for setting initial pressure but doesn't help you when you need it the most - under boost conditions. Hood mounted or temporarily taped to windshield as previously stated is the way to go.

I can read it Lb for Lb with boost & a Lot Easier to Read when its mounted inside the car.
On the windshield it works but its definately not as easy to see while driving.
Plus it fills my 4 pod guage holder over radio nicely. ;)

x2 Excellent advice. I had cheap rail mount gage that was inaccurate. I struggle to find my rich problem for long time. Get good gage with hose so you can verify pressure while driving. Once you’re done with your check tuck it back under the hood and leave it alone. Plus this setup looks sooo cool.

Attachments

• fuel.JPG
    fuel.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 194
x2 Excellent advice. I had cheap rail mount gage that was inaccurate. I struggle to find my rich problem for long time. Get good gage with hose so you can verify pressure while driving. Once you’re done with your check tuck it back under the hood and leave it alone. Plus this setup looks sooo cool.

are you gonna be seeling these kits?:biggrin: