Anyone ready to order bumper fillers in the DFW area?

1987BuickGN

Just a member
I am looking to order some front and rear bumper fillers from SpoolFool2 here in the next couple of days and it is going to cost 70 dollars to ship them to me. I'm not looking for someone to contribute towards my shipping cost but he tells me he can put another set in the box safely/securely and its an opportunity to save yourself $70 dollars or so in shipping. If you have interest let me know soon and your order can piggy back mine and save yourself some money. Just throwing it out there to save a little. He can throw just fronts, just rears or a complete set in there......Let me know soon.......

Alright, looks like everyone passes on the offer. I have someone on another board that wants fronts so going to place an order.

Yes I have. Spoke with Duke over there and he is going to order a set. I tried to insist on me paying for all of the shipping and he could benefit from the savings in shipping but he insisted in sharing the expense. We are ordering them and sending our cashiers checks. I was trying to help someone else and he ended up helping me....

Duke is top notch good guy for sure always willing to give advice and help others and brother knows his stuff :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app