Anyone own a 2013 Regal GS or Regal Turbo?

GSX-PKV

I'm thinking of buying a 2013 Regal GS or Regal Turbo as my wife's daily driver. If you have one, I'd appreciate any feedback about how you like the car. Thanks! Paul

Couple months ago I bought the turbo regal, so far I love the car. Rides great, good gas mileage, confortable interior, and provides a nice luxury feel.

Only down fall I have is trying to call out on the phone with voice activation. The car receives calls well and you can communication fine, but when your calling out hands free. The system has a hard time reconizing names or phone numbers that you are telling it. If you select the name from the list on the heads-up display there are no issues.

Yet the huge plus I think is the luxury ride while maintaining performance. I would recommend one for your wife.

Only down fall I have is trying to call out with voice activation. The car receives well and you can communication fine, but when your calling out The system has a hard time recognizing names If you select the name from the list on the heads-up display there are no issues.

I have this problem with the competition when I'm calling them out in the GN! :D

We had the turbo regal and we absolutely loved it. The ride is excellent and the car handles really good. We unfortunately had to get a larger vehicle when our daughter was on the way. I really miss that car though.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have not owned one, but test drove one at the GM tent at Barrett Jackson last year. Braking and handling is awesome. I did have a big beef though. Horrible turbo lag and all around slow. I then headed over to the Ford tent and fell in love with the Ecoboost platform. Fit and finish on the interior was much better and the cars were solid. Ugly though. I now own a 2010 Ford Flex Limited with the 3.5 Ecoboost. It has replaced my Trailblazer SS and is a much nicer vehicle. The TBSS handled better and sounded cool, but that was it. My Flex is also faster than the TBSS and all I have is a tune, compared to the TBSS having E fans, tune, intake, exhaust, etc. Sorry, just not impressed with new GM stuff. IMO they stopped building cool stuff a couple decades ago.

They ride nice, have some decent equipment/technology, and handle well. It pretty much stops there.....awkward mirrors, tiny back seat and trunk, strange power band. You have to wind it out to get any sense of torque and acceleration. For $36-38K for a GS, I'd have plenty of other vehicles. Anwhere from a year or two old 335D BMW, Acura TL-SH, Taurus SHO, or Charger RT. When you can buy a new 4x4 crew cab GMC Sierra for the same price of a small Buick, you know they've bumped their heads.