Anyone need a carfax report?

free car fax

here one for ya,a 90 sunbird turbo convt.,just cant get away from these turbo cars---1G2JB34M3L7540522,,thanx,,,jacktinajacko@frontiernet.net

Carfax works!

Bob, thanks so much. You just saved me from buying a car that had been in an accident. Owner claimed clean carfax, but the report showed a wreck 9 years ago. I thought the front end looked a little out of whack. Thanks again.

I hope we aren't getting on your nerves at this point :biggrin:

Thanks alot!

Last edited:
Pablo said:
I hope we aren't getting on your nerves at this point :biggrin:

Mind checking my T type?

1G4GK4774GP445549

chewbaccathedog@hotmail.com

or here is fine

Thanks alot!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:
I've run 63 reports so far. Does get a bit confusing sometimes as I get requests here, the"other board" -although not as many, private messages from both boards, and regular private emails. I have to keep looking everywhere for them. Don't think I've missed too many. A request to my regular email account bavellar@comcast.net is the easiest to keep up with cause it's the easiest for me to update. Anything I can do to help. Not a problem. :smile:

TURBOTWIN2 said:
Bob, thanks so much. You just saved me from buying a car that had been in an accident. Owner claimed clean carfax, but the report showed a wreck 9 years ago. I thought the front end looked a little out of whack. Thanks again.

Good for you. Good luck if you are still looking.
BTW, I can't believe how many reports mention odometer discrepancy just because the odometer rolls past 99999.9 . Then when the next inspection takes place and the odometer shows 15,000 or whatever it is picked up by carfax. Doesn't necessarilly mean much though. When mine surpassed 100,000 I would always tell the person doing the inspection that it was 100,000 + so it does not show up in my report. To be honest, when I do the report I just speed read it,notice like what state or states the car was in,wrecks,etc. I don't really analyze or judge anything. Spend probably 5 seconds reading it quick and then do a cut and paste. My lips (and mind) are sealed. Even Jack Bauer can't get me to talk. :eek: I don't remember nothing anyway.

How about doing this one for me.... VIN # 1g4gk4777gp427787

The car has a re-issued VIN so it may be interesting... :)

Bob, if you can stand doing another, how about 1gchc23103f250379. Email address is carl.ijames at verizon.net. Thanks.