Anyone need a carfax report?

The Scooby sold too fast... Found a beater Audi. Can someone please check WAUEK84A2RN030695 for me? If you could send it to PM or my email or even just post it, that'd be awesome.

Gotta have a good snow drift buster to drive out into the boonies to work on my hybrid project this winter. ;)

my hat is off to bob for doing this for all our members thanks for me and all here
robby

Everybody up to this point get what they need? If not let me know. I think I'm caught up. Sorry, been away from the computer. Everything went to listed emails. Ive run 40 reports so far and I still have more to get 2. :eek:

Wow, i really let a few of you down. Didn't realize I was away for so long. I'm usually always here. Had some other stuff going on. Ate up more time than I thought. :eek:

Not at all Bob, you're very generous to be helping us out! I got mine, man has that car changed hands a lot. The engine and trans were both pretty weak, my search continues.

Bob,
Thanks for sending me the report! I was curious to see if it showed salvage since I had it rebuilt after being being totaled. And it did, it just didn't note the frame damage. Thanks again!