Anyone near N.E. Ohio interested in doing a driveline swap?

qwiktim

Just curious, I don't want to do the actual swap......... engine, tranny, rear end, wiring to get it running.

If I delivered a running and driving '87 GN, and a running and driving 1986 Cutlass 4 door.......................

Anyone interested in doing the labor, please let me know.

Thanks

Where are you located? I could handle the chore with no problem. I live just southwest of akron near wadsworth OH. email me or PM.

qwiktim said:
Just curious, I don't want to do the actual swap......... engine, tranny, rear end, wiring to get it running.

If I delivered a running and driving '87 GN, and a running and driving 1986 Cutlass 4 door.......................

Anyone interested in doing the labor, please let me know.

Thanks

Tim i can do them with my eyes closed let me know if i can help :cool: Shawn

sorry to bud in but ohio is central to what I need ...
I need a car shipped from NJ to Chicago ,can anyone help or point me in the direction of someone ..again sorry to bud in..
Tim maybe is you can pick up a car in NJ and drop it off after delivering your car it will pay for the work done for you...just a thought :) :)

BandAid said:
sorry to bud in but ohio is central to what I need ...
I need a car shipped from NJ to Chicago ,can anyone help or point me in the direction of someone ..again sorry to bud in..
Tim maybe is you can pick up a car in NJ and drop it off after delivering your car it will pay for the work done for you...just a thought :) :)

i can help you on the transport and may be able to do it as soon as this weekend my Powerstroke F350 needs a road trip . email me the info . Shawn

Have you gotten anywhere with this swap? I already have an 84 4door turbo regal. Have you seen it? I guess the 4 door cars are going to need their own race class...TSM 4 door ;)