anyone looking for part time work?

chris718

if so give me a call.engine ,trans and final drive removal /reinstallation help needed.

what is your free time?its 89miles from the burlington/bristol bridge to the shop.99 from frankford ave.i can make it to philly in about 1hour 45 minutes with no traffic.we make the trip twice a month or more.we have 2 distributors in your area.i spent 6 months down there a few years back training builders for 2 lee myles franchises,one on washington lane and the other on broad street.on fri sat and sunday if i dint want to drive back to ny i would go down to 61st and beat on people with my 10 second monte carlo ss.434 hahahahahahah.let me know.

I am literally 10 seconds from 61 & Passyunk. What did you run down there, I only ask because at the time I had, don't laugh, an 87 IROC 5 liter 5 speed and would beat up on stangs and vettes. I have a family know but would possibly be able to work on saturdays and sundays. How often is the work, I only ask because I have two jobs now and want to get rid of one of them. If you can, give me your name and number so that I can call. I do have several years experience in the auto industry and work out of my garage every once in a while.

I'm a shmuck, didn't read your sig. I will give you a call later this evening possibly before 6pm. If I can reach you later between 6 and 8pm can you be reached at the same number?