Anyone Like To Cook?

Man that looks delicious!

Today I am marinating some skrimps (see what I did thar?) in butter milk and creole seasoning, Gonna batter in panko with coconut shreds and then cypher up a dip other than just regular cocktail dip. Some times I will make a rouillard dip and add some zing with finely diced horseradish.

Added a few extra so my cat and dog do not feel left out, those begging eye's git me every time!

Man, you're killing me here with that recipe!

Those begging eyes....you got that right. Same here, mostly when I sit down with a bowl of ice cream...our two cats give me the "I haven't eaten in weeks" stare.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Man, you're killing me here with that recipe!

Those begging eyes....you got that right. Same here, mostly when I sit down with a bowl of ice cream...our two cats give me the "I haven't eaten in weeks" stare.

Bruce '87 Grand National

The shrimp were delicious and my cat Shadow also loves ice cream. Yesterday was Smashburger, num num!
KqcPG-9qLVWM-JUCyxB6_OJ1xBal0tQh-5_kjahxQNcpX92IB.jpg

The shrimp were delicious and my cat Shadow also loves ice cream. Yesterday was Smashburger, num num!
View attachment 297155

Oh, JEEZ! You're killing me here! It's HOURS before dinner over here! Going to go find a snack or two thanks to this post of yours.......

Don't you just love cats? Ours make my wife and I so darn happy every day.....we consider them our kids, and the ACT like kids, too!:love:

Please, no more big incredible delicious food blow ups......almost took a bite out of my computer screen!:eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Been collecting & using Cast Iron Cookware lately.

Tonight's dinner.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg