Anyone know of a Turbo Buick guy named Danny Jeffrey, from Sagamore Falls, OH???

SLZ

Danny Jeffrey is a member of this site, that had advertised his entire collection of Buick Diecast here, a while back. I had purchased Danny's Buick Diecast collection (for my own collection) back in May of last year (after a long time spent in setting up the deal). Pretty much everything that was agreed on in this deal worked out great. I sent full payment for product shipped and recieved just about everything that was in his Buick Diecast collection...... except for 3 each of his lexan 12 car (1:18 scale) cases. At the time, he wasn't sure how to ship them without breakage. Ultamitely, I told him to have UPS (or another good carrier) to package and ship product with insurance. This was back in the late summer/fall. Then, communications stopped from his end. I have tried to reach him multiple times, left messages etc.... to no avail. I do not know if anything happened to him or if he bailed on the last part of the deal for some odd reason. I have his complete contact information that I can send via email (instead of posting it here). His name is Danny Jeffrey from Sagamore Hills, OH. If anyone knows of him or could help in any way, please email me at zmods@verizon.net or call me at 978-660-5743. I would like to just get this issue resolved. Thanks, Steve Z (aka SLZ, GRAMPZ)

Update..... Danny contacted me and to make a long story short, I now have my display cases and the deal is complete. Thanks Danny :) LMK if you ever want to sell the last few cars that you have left. Thanks again, Steve Z