Anyone know anything about #520?

GNX # 41

#520 is in the Hemmings and on ebay loooks like a great car with enough miles to drive and enjoy? Does anyone know anything about the car???

Gnx #520

I'm proud to inform you that I bought #520 yesterday !!! It didn't go for the asking price but fairly close!! I also have a 86 GN w/21K mi on it. #254 sold on e-bay yesterday for $70K!!!

72badrat said:
I'm proud to inform you that I bought #520 yesterday !!! It didn't go for the asking price but fairly close!! I also have a 86 GN w/21K mi on it. #254 sold on e-bay yesterday for $70K!!!
Congrats on your purchase, looks like a new car in the pics. Enjoy, as we all only live once.

Thanks 233/485 --- These cars r totally awesome--- I've owned a lot of vette's and a few Chevelle's- but the GN experience is fantastic!!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Congratulations!

72badrat, Congrats on your addition. Yes, these cars are awesome! We've only had our GNX a short time but have owned GN's since high school ('88). I've wanted one for what seems like an eternity. Glad to hear 520 has a good home.

I hope you are from the detroit area Id like to see your car! It would be nice to see 520&521 parked together. Congrats on the purchase. Mark

Cruisin Capital

I am from the northern Detroit Suburbs!!! #520 will be seen at a few of the Mt Clemens Saturday cruise nights. The Bearing Burners usually do a great Job!!! If not The GNX -- I have a 86 GN that is in great shape. Mayme u knw Bruce on Groesbeck????? Over the past 5 years I mostly cruise around in a 72 / 454 hugger orange chevelle --maybe you have seen it!!! ( thats why my ID name is 72 badrat)

GNX should be here in the next few days!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!

Glad to see your from the detroit area! Im on the west side livonia area, the only time i took my car on that side of town was for the dream cruise a couple of years back, it was to crazy for me. My driver is a 68 ss396 conv. chevelle. :D

Plenty of GNX's over on this side of town; Regal Dave's, Doug' s ,& Kevin has been trying to sell his. I was a Bearing Burner '84 - '89 now, I'm on Turbo Regal #7, an '86 WH-1 with under 10,000 miles. I;ll keep an eye out for your car - -, Gary L.

no-nos said:
I guess finding a GNX for $40k to $50k is out of the question huh. :confused:

They are out there, but you will be hard pressed to find one with low mileage and as nice as 520 looked.