Anyone into classic video games?

Wow, I do not remember Pulsar by name. What type of game was it?

Game had a joystick and you manuevered a tank through a maze of obstacle's to get a key and then try to insert key into a lock...4 different color coded keys move you too the next level.

climber

My favorite was crazy climber. I would play for hours. I am actually building a tabletop mame cabinet so I can pass the fun of the old arcades to my boys. Any time we go to Funspot in NH, they head right to the third floor, where all the classics are. Anybody else have MAME cabinets?

i loved that game, with the birds crapping on you and people dropping stuff outta the window and shutting them. nice throw back, i forgot about that game but that was one of my fav's also. just completely forgot about it, thanks for the memories.

Game had a joystick and you manuevered a tank through a maze of obstacle's to get a key and then try to insert key into a lock...4 different color coded keys move you too the next level.

Here is some info about Pulsar. I'm not saying I never played it, but I do not remember it. Thank you for bringing it up, looks like a great game!

2066_2.png

I bought the kids an old NES system at yard sale for $5
It had controllers & a few games.

THE one GAME my WIFE & SELF remember Playing for hours was DR. MARIO.

Well we wasted A lot of this past weekend playing DR. MARIO ourselves & told the kids to get LOST!

My favs are joust Mr.do doubble draggon and frogger ... they make a stand up arcade machine with abt 50 old games on it but its high as hell we have 2 on our route an they dont make much .

Here is some info about Pulsar. I'm not saying I never played it, but I do not remember it. Thank you for bringing it up, looks like a great game!

2066_2.png

Wow! Been quite awhile since I've seen that screen. I was 15 when it came out. Thanks.

I'm sure you know of Atari's Jaguar system that came out in '93. Is it 'classic' enough? I bought one back then. It was $300!:eek:(still have it). My buddy and I played Raiden til our fingers and brains bled. :D

I had a machine that only played pong. I think it was Odyssey.

Long or short paddle, fast or slow ball.........:biggrin:

My all time favorites were Super Mario 3 and Contra. NES came out when I was in 2nd grade. Before that we had an Intelevision system. Pitfall and Snafu were two I remember off there. Other notable favorites of mine were "Street Fighter for Super NES, James Bond Golden Eye on N64, Halo on XBox and my current favorite....Modern Warfare 2 :D

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO!!!

where did you get that........... is it up for grabs?

A.j.

I bought that thing new from Mc Dades back in I believe 1980 or 81 .I broke the controller and the thing sat till 1995 when I bought another one at a flea market for $15.00 with 6 games.I bought the star castle game over the summer off ebay but I need the inlay.

My favs are joust Mr.do doubble draggon and frogger ... they make a stand up arcade machine with abt 50 old games on it but its high as hell we have 2 on our route an they dont make much .

Mr. Do was my favorite along with Dig Dug and Galaga. Anyone remember the trick to make galaga stop shooting at you? I played the game until it stopped.How about Defender and Joust and Tempest. Man Im getting old:biggrin:

Im currently building a MAME standup cabinet to play all the classics on. Im gonna then build a cocktail cabinent for DK and pacman only. My favorite game of all time is Robotron.

We just traded a neo geo cabnet ... it had like 3-4 games in 1 cabnet u just change cartridges. We traded it to the company we buy our new games to because steve smith wanted it.

720 arcade anyone? The NES and Sega versions do the real arcade machine no justice. My neighbor has one, and we get hammered all the time playing two player battles. Its a classic. Then Tiger Woods Golf on Wii is fun for up to four players, again when hammered its great!

At one time I had national standings, I can get all golds but those tripple spins take a tole on your hand