Anyone in the Tampa area?

im4darush

Im up in Land O Lakes, about 25 mins north and would like to know if there are other buick owners in this area. Thanks a bunch.

Cool, you guys go to any events in the area?

Summer is pretty iffy because of the rain. I'd like to drive up to the Dade City car show in downtown Dade City this Saturday. It's held every first Saturday of the month. But, will it stop raining? Be there anytime from 5 PM.

You too, Jeremy .........(underPSI) ;)

If the weather is good, I'll try to make it out to Dade City as well. My car is a gunmetal T type.

If the weather is good, I'll try to make it out to Dade City as well. My car is a gunmetal T type.

Damn few TRs show up there, so I'll be able to find you. :biggrin:

It's a real nice show, however. Many supernice rides in a great environment.

You too, Jeremy .........(underPSI) ;)

I might be going out to Orlando to the Central Fl GN club meet up this Saturday if we don't go to see the new Bourne movie. But, we've got a lot going on Sat. so Dade City might work out better for us.

Thats funny, I just contacted the folks that run that club and they told me about the meet this saturday. Was thinking about going out there as well. Thats a long haul though!!

Weather seems to be shaping up, too. Less than a 30% chance of rain. Unless I get mudded in back my dirt road, I'll be there. ;)

It's straight up 301 in beautiful, downtown, Dade City.

Yea, been there a few times. I also have a 72 formula 400 and an 87 350 formula, so I try to hit all the spots once in a while. The monthly show in plant city is pretty nice too.

Holy cow, it may be nice today. I was thinking of going too. Who knows it may be Largo of the north.

Bob & I will be heading to Dade City tonite for the 1st time
JD is out of town
So no Largo for us

FREd