Anyone in/near Richmond, VA? Save this Roadmaster!

PigGuy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7931992146&fromMakeTrack=true

I can't do anything, I want it so badly because it is so cheap (and I want an LT1 car)! If I lived in Richmond, VA, I would be all over it.
Someone save this RM from the asshat who will part out this car that needs a $200 tranny to be worth $3000+. Don't let it go to someone who's just going to part it out.

I'd be there in an instant if I had something to tow it back to Ohio, and I weren't in school in Michigan. If someone is willing to pick it up and store it until Christmas, I'll give you $100.
If you're interested in looking at it or picking it up for me, email me:
pigguy@24hourlan.com or AIM: MLTCH3LL

If you do save it, and decide to give up on it, I'd love to take it off your hands for whatever you put into it + money for your time. I just can't do anything until Thanksgiving weekend or my Christmas break.

Remember, it's the same engine as the '94-'96 Impala SS, they run mid 15s stock, low 15s without more than $25 in parts and 20 minutes of work. It's one hell of a luxury car, they last for 200k mi easily and get about 20MPG. Save this car, if anything... buy it, put a tranny in it, and sell it. It's worth at least $3000 complete. It doesn't deserve to be parted out.

Thanks for the tip. I'm keeping my eyes on this one and will be bidding if it stays low enough that I can afford to buy it. To bad it is not a wagon.I have a 95 RM wagon and love it. It does everything a Suburban can do and gets better gas mileage than any truck I know off. Some specifics about this car. Factory true dual exhaust(optional on Chevies,standard on Buicks!), 2.56 with posi and this car has a cloth interior instead of leather like most RM's have. I hope it runs and drives, these cars can be real money pits if you get one that was rode hard and put up wet.

Ahhh, a wagon, my friend's down in FL going to school, they don't have ANY wagons down there. He's been keeping his eyes open for a RM wagon, I've been dying for one. Everyone else I know laughs at me whenever I tell them what car I'm looking for.

My friend's RM runs 15.2's with about $50 in it, muffler delete, homebase/homeplate delete and a custom cold air intake we made with PVC. His car is 100% the exact same car as that one... which makes me want it even more, because then when we go to the track (and I'm not in the GN) we'll have the same car. Go for it, but if you give up, I'll take it!
I can't see that thing ending for any more than $700 or so... but I'd pay $1000-2000 depending on the condition, but I'm not around to see it. Trannies are cheap... I've got a good 200-4R (dual pattern) in my '90 Olds Custom Cruiser rust bucket that I just put away for good.