Anyone in here looking for some LT1 parts?

87grandnat

I have a friend that is trying to get rid of some parts he has due to him selling his car. All are brand new and in package except the hypertech...

MSD Distributor
Hypertech Programmer
8.5 Wires
160 (I think) Thermostat
MSD Coil Pack

Make offer on any of these parts individually or all together, He is really trying to get rid of this stuff so make a reasonable offer, I am sure he will take it. If you have any questions just ask and I can give him a holler and get a quick answer for you,

Thanks,
Joshua

my dad has an LT1 in a roadmaster. Are you MSD ignition parts for the Opti-Spark system behind the waterpump? if so, i think he might be interested. What are you looking to get for the distributer and coil (if opti spark)

Thanks,
Nathyn

yes they are for the opti spark system! my friend said he would take 150 shipped for everything! and everything is new in box except the programmer, which he did use on his car,

let me know if you have any more questions,
Joshua

I will take it for my impala what is paypal addy?

Everything new but programmer right????? If so consider sold!

my friend said that the programmer is programmed for his car and he doesnt have his car anymore, so the programmer is still set to his car, he doesnt know alot about these but he isnt sure if it can be used on another car or not......i just you to be aware of this

Thanks,
Joshua

No it can't be used anymore:frown:

Let me think on it. If you sale it cool. I will let you know in the morning!

ok, thats cool, my buddy is here with me and said he will sell everything else for 80 if anyone would be interested in the other stuff minus the programmer,

thanks,
joshua

Hypertech should be able to unlock the programmer. There is usually around a $50.00 service fee for doing it. Might be worth checking into?

ok, thats cool, my buddy is here with me and said he will sell everything else for 80 if anyone would be interested in the other stuff minus the programmer,

thanks,
joshua

I will take the rest for $80!

Pay pal going now!

Make that sent!

and thanks underpressure! I will tell my buddy to look into that....he bought a rustang, so he cant use it, but maybe he can have it unlocked so he can sell it, or someone can still purchase it and have it unlocked

thanks,
Joshua

SGRIMS? are my posts invisible or something?? I thought i made it clear i was interested in buying them and just looking for some pics, and then you buy them from underneath me...thanks?

Nathyn

Sorry brother, but I am selling these for a friend that obviously needs the money...I never said anyone was first in line, second, and so forth. The first one to pay gets the items and that person was SGRIM, I know you just wanted some pictures but I did make clear that they were brand new in box, never been used (except programmer) which means they look just like ones that are new that you could find on any site that sells these items, if you wanted pictures you could have went to jegs or summit. I am not trying to be rude but this was a "first person to come with asking price gets the items"

Thanks,
Joshua

SGRIM, I recieved your payment and will get these out to you tomorrow afternoon, Ill send you a conformation email to let you know its on the way.....thanks again

I did in fact look in Summitt, and saw an Lt1 MSD distributer for $515.88. With your friends sale price of $150 bucks, doesn't that make you want to get a little more info that perhaps a pictures would answer???? Perhaps i was looking at the wrong item in summitt??

The fact is, I was communicating with you about the items with the intent to purchase, someone slaps money down in the middle of this and you throw me out the window...nice....

but hey whatever,...as long as everyone feels good about themselves...

Nathyn

ya what are the rules? i always see the first person to post was first second , second and so one...that way seems only fair to me ...im sure at those prices it was going to get sold fast anyway...what do i know im always too late to get things like 3rd or 4th and it never makes it to me...so i am curious if there is some set of rules or lets say friendly policy ...or is it whoever gets the paypal acct. first and clicks the button...any clarification on this issue would be helpful to me...this transaction seemed a little different than what im typically used to seeing ...also this isnt my transaction so my opinion im sure isnt needed i think its just btw. the seller and the buyers...just looking to find out if there is indeed some sort of protocol here...thanks for help...noah.

You said send pics. Didn't say you would take if........ He was obviously looking for a fast sale. You know how many people ask for pics only never to be heard from again. If you posted "I will take after I see pictures and all is as said," or "I am first" I wouldn't have posted. Yes there are rules for this, just asking for pics does not make you first in line IMO.