Anyone in AZ Know This Car?

Not trying to split hairs of start anything but to me it is not a "survivor" as it looks like a complete repaint. There are no badges other than the grill that is a flag to me. The seats nonstock could be good or not? the vin looks good though. Jon

It Not A Gnx

he wants $14k for it,
I offer a few $$ less and he wasn't interested,
repaint, non stock seats, gnx repo stuff,
my opinion..... $10k max

oh...... its a car dealer, uh yea!

he wants $14k for it,
my opinion..... $10k max

I know the dealer personally and have done work for him. He is a great guy and an honest dealer. He will not mis-represent his vehicles.

He personally owns a few other muscle cars and is a big fan of the Buick turbo cars.

His normal inventory is higher end performance and luxury vehicles.

Be happy to check it out for anyone interested. He is only about 10 miles from me.

he wants $14k for it,
my opinion..... $10k max

i seen it on craigslist for 11900!

wasn't knocking the guy..

he was honest about the car, and answered all questions,
just wanted to much for this cheap skate, LOL

I know the dealer personally and have done work for him. He is a great guy and an honest dealer. He will not mis-represent his vehicles.

He personally owns a few other muscle cars and is a big fan of the Buick turbo cars.

His normal inventory is higher end performance and luxury vehicles.

Be happy to check it out for anyone interested. He is only about 10 miles from me.

I don't know about the car phone itself, but I love the 4 mounting holes that the owner leaves everytime he relocates the holding / mounting bracket, such as the console cover, and now the rug over the tranny tunnel.

The seller (name is Alan) just responded to me and said he has to get $12.5 for the car. Seems like a good price if the 51k mileage is accurate.

I think Gary was going to purchase that GN..
How's selling your Turbo-T going these days? Actually, Rafael, I thought that you were going to buy the one up in central Kali. Seller wouldn't give it away, huh?
If I was looking for a GN it would probably be the 6K mile one in Florida that I would be looking at.

I'll sell ya my 13k mi GN, cheap!!!!!!

oh sure !

I don't look for cheap. I am sure that the one in Florida is pretty nice. And I am sure that yours is nice also. I still have hopes of coming across a nice turbo-T. Something other than black.

Come on Gary! Don't lie to your friends. ;) :biggrin:
Brent:
All kidding aside, name 1 instance where you thought that I bought something based solely on the price or something below my standards due to it's cost. And if you don't want to do it on the board then by all means drop me an E-mail. On the other hand, I have never had, don't have now, nor do I ever intend to have pockets as deep as yours. Keep in mind that you have about 30 or so working/earning years, and I have 2 years left, and maybe 1.
Friends, you mean that I still have any left? J/K, I know that everybody likes me. Well, not quite everybody, but most, well, not most, but ---------I have to admit that a lot of peeps have helped me on my car, Including Lou, and I know that my car would never be where it's at without their help. I know better than to name names, because I will forget at least 1, and get burned on that. Thanks everybody.

How's selling your Turbo-T going these days? Actually, Rafael, I thought that you were going to buy the one up in central Kali. Seller wouldn't give it away, huh?
If I was looking for a GN it would probably be the 6K mile one in Florida that I would be looking at.

Wells,,,the seller in central kali, not only will he not give it away,, I hear he wont even sell you a car LOL:cool:

Wells,,,the seller in central kali, not only will he not give it away,, I hear he wont even sell you a car LOL:cool:
Rolf:
Aaron is a very fair person to deal with and I don't think he bases a decision of a $19K sell on whether he likes a person or not. I personally think that he will sell the car to anybody that has his current asking price although I am sure that he would rather sell to somebody that he knows will really take care of the car and is not buying it for a flip. When I E-mailed Aaron, he was sitting tight on $19K, his original asking price. When the asking price is cash and is on the table, there are very few people that will base a decision involving that kind of money on whether they really like a person or not. I know that everybody claims that they will refuse to sell a car to someone that they don't like, but when the cash is out, the BS generally disappears. I know that the market is a little tighter than everybody would like to believe that it is. Found that one out yourself, huh? Laugh all you want, but things are going to get a lot worse before they get better, and we are only skimming the top of the crest right now. Get new caps yet? Pricey, huh?

Brent:
All kidding aside, name 1 instance where you thought that I bought something based solely on the price or something below my standards due to it's cost. And if you don't want to do it on the board then by all means drop me an E-mail. On the other hand, I have never had, don't have now, nor do I ever intend to have pockets as deep as yours. Keep in mind that you have about 30 or so working/earning years, and I have 2 years left, and maybe 1.
Friends, you mean that I still have any left? J/K, I know that everybody likes me. Well, not quite everybody, but most, well, not most, but ---------I have to admit that a lot of peeps have helped me on my car, Including Lou, and I know that my car would never be where it's at without their help. I know better than to name names, because I will forget at least 1, and get burned on that. Thanks everybody.

Oh Gary I'm just poking fun stop it. :p You're right you have never bought anything based solely on the price or something below your standards due to it's cost I know. The reason being, because nothing in this entire world will ever meet your standards and that's what makes you the best in the industry you work in. ;)