New member looking to buy. Anyone know this 87 GN 10.5sec @ Gateway Classics in Chi.IL

There's a reason they're called stealers/stealerships, keep it moving.

bro, the price of that car is $10k too high. the dealer isn't coming down $10k. keep searching and forget this car. there are plenty of other out there like it. in fact, there are countless mid 10 second TR's out there.

don't be that sucker cause you WANT it. the second you buy it u will be $10k in the hole and never be able to sell it in the future without taking a bath on it!

I know I know but damn:(
Ron Pilati (used to be with ANS) has a car up for sale.....(y):cool:
It definitely has my attention

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/5378368892.html

Thank you for the reply
I was able to read it even though it didn't post
There's no way I'd pay that much for that car
I've seen how much car pricing like that can get.

I'm a TR guy I know it.....Ever since my first ride in 87, that moment the boost pushed me
back in the seat and the rearend broke loose and the tires made that screeching sound...it's in my soul.

Now is my time, I'm ready....put me in coach(y)
But still will take my time
I agree a local car but if there is one that's not local and meets all my requirements it'll be hard to say no.
But even then I'm sure I'll still be hesitant a bit
I'm very patient, I'll know when the perfect car presents herself.

I've been reading/learning (this and other sites) and searching for years and years I know what to expect with these cars. Plus this community is awesome to say the least.

I'm ready to apply my knowledge and to continue my education with my very own TR.
Also I'm lucky, Don Cruz and his new shop is a stones throw away.

Edit: I almost forgot Razor is local to me also
And if needed Cal is 3hrs away

Once again thank you for your first hand experience/knowledge

AL

Last edited: