Anyone heading out to World of Wheels?

I'm more mature than some one that is always on some highschool crap like you. If some one had a problem with me they should come to me like a man.

I am a very quiet person i never start any crap but you try to be some type of bully or some thing i am a grown man nobody i mean nobody tells me what to do.

If someone has something to say to me say it to my face you put yourself in that situation. I would never want to be in a group like yours i have better friends than you. Keep your shirt and your friendship i dont need either.

We need to talk WTF part 2

from wikedv6

Now this where I am confused, so please enlighten me. After I got off the phone with Jeremy and I called you and I was very careful on how I put it. I told you “hey Derik, there is guy on Turbo Buick “claiming” that you are trying snipe at Jeremy’s post while in negotiation, you PM’ed him and offering to sell it to him for a lower price. I just want to let you know what was going on and Jeremy seems to be upset. I just called to make sure that you are not doing that and they the other guy is make this **** up since YOU KNOW BETTER! I said it that way on purpose so that if you did do it, please don’t do it to your buddy or if you didn’t do it, in this case, the guy in Jeremy’s post or his potential buyer is accusing you of it.

Your answer to me was oh! I didn’t do anything like that, they are just jealous that I sell my parts cheap on Turbo Buick. My exact answer to that was “maybe”, I reiterated that I was just letting you know what was going on. This was end of our conversation. So I just don’t understand why you want to shoot the messenger. You have to find a better reason than that to be upset.​

Come on dude this is way off topic. Maybe u should take this to a private conversation..

I am sorry guys but I have to respond to this one...this is too funny for not to say anything.

First and foremost as a part a small Buick community and some calls it the dying breed, we always looked out for each other and worked out our differences. That’s all I was trying to do. I came to you like a man and You’re claiming to be a matured adult…well then Derik, please tell me why you never wanted to answer any of my question instead side stepping them? Like you were claiming “say it to my face”, I contacted you to clear the air and all you did was side step every thing….I don’t see any maturity or adult like in any of that.

Now you're claiming that I called and bullied you? At the time, as a concerned friend, I called to let you know what was being said about you. Maybe it was your guilt that made you feel that way. Jeremy called me because he knew you and I were friends and as a friend I wanted to protect your own name. So please tell me at what point I acted like a bully and told you what you should and shouldn’t do? I was just a messenger, no one was looking for a fight. If that was the case, Jeremy would have confronted you. This is not the first time that someone asked me to smoothen things out as sometime here and there people have miss understandings. I was hoping that would be the case here.

So again, please tell me how and when I was trying to Bully you.

I am so glad you posted my PMs to now everyone knows exactly what had taken place.

This part about “say to face” well Derik, your own actions contradict your own words. I tried more than few different ways to do that. When I heard you were saying things to others like “ I told you not sell parts too cheap on Turbo Buick and you can’t do that” . You know that never happened. Well, I called you several time to ask you to find out if that was true. You never answered your phone or returned my calls. So the next thing I did was I PM’ed you here, the PM’s you have posted. All you did was side step all of my questions and just sent me a link of your ad for some injectors you were selling. So the third thing I did was; when I so at Jimmy’s/Midwest meet in July 2011, I walked up to you shook you hand while you were talking to Mike ( NOT AVG 6) and I said to “ You and I can’t be like this, we need to talk” YOU DID NOT SAY A SINGLE WORD TO ME, you just shook your head as you and Mike were having a conversation and I didn’t want to discuss any of that in front of anyone since this was a private matter. Well as the day went on, all you did was avoid me the rest of the day. So I did not see a mature adult there either. So Derrik, I tried to have a conversation with you three different times and all you did was prove your guilt by side stepping all the questions and avoided me but at the time I still had hoped that as mature adults, we can talk it out and clear the air until I learned that you were going around saying that “ ya Prasad came to me at Jimmy’s/Midwest meet and said we need to talk and I said to him there isn’t f**king s*it to talk about” You know that is a lie if you never made that statement. Once again the I know you t would just avoid the issue and find a way to side step it!

At this point I realized that I am beating a dead horse, there is no point in trying to straighten anything out. I realized that there always be people that you can’t make happy, someone will find a way be upset with you no matter what you do. At least I tried to clear the air unlike you. You can dislike a person for any reason you like and I think your issue with me way more than what you’re claiming about me trying to be a bully and tell you what to do. I am sorry if you have a comprehension problem.

The world doesn’t need you and I to friends to go around.
Prasad

If some one had a problem with me they should come to me like a man.

If someone has something to say to me say it to my face you put yourself in that situation. I would never want to be in a group like yours i have better friends than you. Keep your shirt and your friendship i dont need either.

Derreck, I sent you my phone number via PM. If you want to talk this out, I'll be more than happy. CALL ME.

I cant believe this is still being brought up. Wasnt this 2-3 years ago?

I'll tell my side of the story since my name was publicly posted.

I post two different parts for sale two different times, one was injectors and I cant remember what the other one was. People post in the threads showing interest. I respond. Later I get PM from two people saying "The Wrath PMed me for "X" amount less, will you take that?" Then onto the injectors, which I believe was a couple weeks later. I post them, people respond to the thread, one of which was a friend of mine. I get a PM from him saying, "hey isnt that "the wrath" guy part of your group up there?" I say, yes he is why? "Well, he's sent me two PM's trying to get me to buy injectors that he has for less than you posted them for." I say, well go ahead and buy them no biggie. "No, thats not cool, I'll buy yours." DONE

So I get to thinking, why is this guy following my stuff I posted for sale? Why would this guy, who has been part of our crew, go and try to snipe me out of selling my parts? Why would three people bring his nme up, nobody ever brings peoples names up when they have better offers. Must be happening a lot?o_O

If I see one of our crew, whether they are my best friend or just a fellow local guy post something on the board, I would never hit up the people that are interested in said part via PM and try to sell them something I have. Thats uncalled for.

So, I call Prasad and ask him how well he knows you. He said he knows you well, nice guy. I tell him the story and he calls you about it so everything is good to go. Now, I havent heard anything about this in two years and i see my name brought up publicly. WTF?

You have my number, as you posted, if you want to talk like a man, call me. We will get this stupid drama straightened out.

And yes, this is High School type of crap, your right.

Yep you are right high school crap i have no reason to speak to either of you if you had a problem with me you should have said something to me but you didnt. So you send someone else to do the job then prasad brings up this crap last night. you are talking about a fight i will never get into a fight with anyone. i tell you one thing i dont ever have to say anything to either one of you ever. i have no time for this type of crap.

I have nothing to gain talking to either of you guys also prasad there was no reason to talk to you at the midwest meet. i was done with it and you until you started this crap last night.

Mature i am you are not if someone is not talking to you leave them the hell alone.

Case Closed.

I will go on with my day!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck is going on.... Oh its over... I missed it....back to the garage.....