Anyone heading out to World of Wheels?

I saw it there Mike. Take any trophies home? That t their looked nuts. I'd like to see yout t there one year...I love that thing.

I saw it there Mike. Take any trophies home? That t their looked nuts. I'd like to see yout t there one year...I love that thing.

Thanks for the compliments and support from both of you guys. I did take first in my class, it helps being the only GN in the show. Maybe one year I can get my T up to par to bring. Paul Castle had his grey T there, thing is sick.

I had my GN down there again this year.

Mike,
As always, I thank you for representing all of us. It's always great to see a GN especially from one of your own crowd. Congrats again brother, you have a BADASS ride.

Prasad:cool:

Mike,
As always, I thank you for representing all of us. It's always great to see a GN especially from one of your own crowd. Congrats again brother, you have a BADASS ride.

Prasad:cool:

Thanks Prasad, it was good seeing you as always. I want to put my order for the new Turbo Farm t shirts. :D

Ill like to one of those t shirts as well.. I think i have anoyed u enuff to become a member :)

Ill like to one of those t shirts as well.. I think i have anoyed u enuff to become a member :)

LOL!!! Hey brother if you have a Turbo Buick then you are a member as far as I am concerned for the most part. So far there is just one turbo Buick owner that I know that’s not matured enough to hang with us. He likes to make up stories and start rumors to cover up his own dishonesty.

I do have to get more printed up soon (the first style). The last time I only got 50 shirts done and I gave all of them away except the two that I kept for my wife and I. I had no idea that it would become pretty popular. Some people think that I just don’t want to give it them…lol!

Prasad

Thank you, RL for the support and all your help.

Prasad, you are starting fights over those shirts. :eek:

Mike,
I was trying to prevent a fight between two members here then I became the bad guy....it's a long story I guess you can't keep everyone happy. Anyway, the design for the next batch of shirts are in the works but nothing concrete yet but you know you will get one for sure along with all the all the good guys here which means 99% of the people here as long as I dont run out!
Prasad

Mike,
I was trying to prevent a fight between two members here then I became the bad guy....it's a long story I guess you can't keep everyone happy. Anyway, the design for the next batch of shirts are in the works but nothing concrete yet but you know you will get one for sure along with all the all the good guys here which means 99% of the people here as long as I dont run out!
Prasad

Cool

Re: We need to talk! WTF Part 1

wickedv6 said:
Derik, Derik, Derik, man I thought you are better than that! I heard from a good reliable source that you told him that I told you to “Stop selling parts too cheap on Turbo Buick and that you are making things hard for everyone to get good money for their parts” WTF.
Apparently either you have a problem comprehending or you like twisting the truth around. Obviously it’s the latter part. Initially when you and I became friends, one of my close yet not too reliable source told me you do have a habit of exaggerating the truth or twisting things around but I didn’t think much of it then considering the source.
I had no idea why you chose to be upset with me until recently. Since you seem to have forgotten the words that where exchanged in our last phone conversation, let me refresh your memory. Jeremy (Jdpolizn) had some stuff up for sale, I don’t remember what exactly it was but it might have been set of injectors. He had an add up in the for sale section( his own add that he started) I think it was for $200. There was a potential buyer for his item and he was offering Jeremy a lower price like $175. At the same time according to the potential buyer, you PM’ed him saying that you will sell it to him for $150. Well in the negotiation with Jeremy, the potential buyer told him that this is what you offered through a PM. Well right fully so, Jeremy was upset and called me since we all consider ourselves brothers when it come to the Buicks and especially we all know each other and we are good friends (at least that what we thought any way) There is an unwritten rule that exist , if you want sell something, you start your own post. You DO NOT SNIPE at some one else’s potential sale especially your own friends for you own personal gain.​

We need to talk WTF part 2

from wikedv6

Now this where I am confused, so please enlighten me. After I got off the phone with Jeremy and I called you and I was very careful on how I put it. I told you “hey Derik, there is guy on Turbo Buick “claiming” that you are trying snipe at Jeremy’s post while in negotiation, you PM’ed him and offering to sell it to him for a lower price. I just want to let you know what was going on and Jeremy seems to be upset. I just called to make sure that you are not doing that and they the other guy is make this **** up since YOU KNOW BETTER! I said it that way on purpose so that if you did do it, please don’t do it to your buddy or if you didn’t do it, in this case, the guy in Jeremy’s post or his potential buyer is accusing you of it.

Your answer to me was oh! I didn’t do anything like that, they are just jealous that I sell my parts cheap on Turbo Buick. My exact answer to that was “maybe”, I reiterated that I was just letting you know what was going on. This was end of our conversation. So I just don’t understand why you want to shoot the messenger. You have to find a better reason than that to be upset.​

We need to talk WTF Part 3

from wikedv6

So, I am trying to figure out where in the conversation I said “man you’re selling your **** too cheap and you can’t do that!” Who the **** am I to tell people how much they should sell their parts for? Hell, I love it when things are cheap and if I thought you were selling parts cheap enough, I would have bought it all from you. I am a junkie for cheap parts. If you haven’t noticed, I may have the most Turbo Buick parts in the Midwest I DO NOT SELL anything and I just keep buying more parts so even if you sell your parts why the **** should I care? Cheaper it is, better it is for me! So you may need another reason to upset with me other than telling people that I am trying to call shots here about how much you can sell your parts for. Maybe for being short or fat. LOL!!
Now on a serous note, if there is a miss understanding of some sort other than the what is mentioned here, let’s talk about. I am not here to make enemies. People that know me well tell you that I will bend backwards for my friend and keep peace.

Anyway, I value our friend ship and if you just want throw it down the drain it’s your call. I tried calling you few time to discuss this but apparently you didn’t care to straighten anything out. If you need to talk to me, you know where to find me. If there an over site in my part please let me know.

Prasad​