Anyone have the footprint dimensions for the REAREND SPRING PERCHES, and LCA mounts?

SSYNERGY

Hey guys, is there some where I can find the exact dimensions of all the WELDED ON mounts on the G-BODY rearend? I need the measurement for the SPRING PERCHES, LCA mounts, and bump stops. Does CURRIE, or MOSER provide this information? Any help would be great. I'm actually trying to modify a 1993-96 B-BODY 9C1 rearend to use in the G-BODY for wider rims, but WITHOUT wheel spacers. I did some measurement on the B-BODY rear, and the SPRING PERCHES CENTER, is exactly 9" from the where the 3" AXLE tube is welded into the CHUNK. Thanks Gents. I did a measurement on my 87 442 8.5" G-80 3.73 reaend in my Monte SS, but with it being installed, the ruff estimate shows that the SPRING PERCHES are in the exact same fotprint, as the B-BODY rear, which would be great, and one less thing I would have to deal with. I can get new mounts from CURRIE and MOSER to install. Any of you guys who have installed ford 9" rears, have those footprint dimensions?

You're doing it the hard way. All you need is the correct control arms. They're available after market. Nothing else is needed.

Hey Charlie, I know they sell the correct UCA for this style 8.5" rear. The LCA mounts and shock pad mounts on the 9C1 rear are totally different from the G-BODY rear. And they appear to be mounted further apart as well. My main reason fro trying this mod is for the structurally stronger 3" axle tubes, and the direct bolt-on rear-disc brakes, and finally the wider dimensions for using 4th GEN, and C4,C5,C6 rims, WITHOUT SPACERS. Thanks again :D.

Believe it of not all you need to do is tweek them slighly to fit the LCAs. Sorry but it's one of those dirt track tricks that we use down here. The metric chasis work a little better with a wider rear after all. My friends are the ones that cleud me into it.