Anyone have Edelbrock IAS shock?

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
Was looking to get a set for the wife's Jeep. They are a lot more expensive than the Bilsteins, which are really good. Does anyone have these? Do you like the ride?

I have them on my GN. Best shock ever by far. They ride great and perform even better. EVERY GN owner who rides in my GN wants to know right away what shocks I have :D

I have them as well seem ok , going to Bilsteins though. If you are looking for shocks for your jeep look at Old Man Emu. I think they are the best shocks for a mild jeep. ARB Air Locker Heavy Duty 4x4 Bumpers I used them on my cherokee and just put a lift on my sons 99grand cherokee and they are a great upgrade.

Ive asked the same question and done alot of searching...

Heard good things.

Pretty much better if you like ride quality vs. stiffer/better handling.

Most have said you cant tell the difference in the handling, but you definately can in the ride quality.

I have decided on the IAS shocks over the bilsteins... I want a nice ride.

I got 'em on mine & love 'em.. great for a DD/ handling shock...not to shabby @ the strip either.

My dad has the Edelbrock IAS shocks on his '03 GMC 1500 pickup. It was a night and day difference in ride quality when we swapped out the stock units and put in the IAS shocks. I would recommend them highly for your Jeep.