Anyone have an engine harness?

Yes, but I'm sending it to Howell to get redone

I have one from a 96 Park Ave Ultra,but I am using it. I'm having Howell do what needs to be done to it so I can finish the install in my 87 Shelby Charger. Are you just looking for a replacement or are you doing a swap too? If so Maybe you should give them a call while they are working on my harness and have them make a duplicate.

EMail Ed Morad. He could get you any part you need for these cars at a cheap price. Tell him Victor from SCACGP sent you! He will hook you up!

gtped@msn.com

I second Ed Morad... had several dealing with him and he's been more than fair on the price and the parts were here fast.

Send him some mail!
Scott!

Howells phone number is 810-765-5100. Ask for Tom and mention someone else sent a SC3800 harness in for modification.

3800 Series II from 96-current have had quite a few changes. For example...'98 Series II 3800's switched to OBD II. Also the harness' differ from car models as well.
I've done a few swaps and have had some experience with the harness'. If u need any help lemmie know.

Everything 96 or newer is OBDII

Oops! I must of been half asleep. I meant, that in '98 the PCM went through some changes from 96-97. For example the knock sensor was moved from the PCM to the block making for faster scanning/detection rate. If u ask almost anyone that hacks their OBDII PCm they'll tell u that '98+ is better in terms of "scanning, re-writing, ect."

FYI: I have a '97 Grand Prix GT that I swapped the wiring to a '98 PCM (pretty much all of them...which there is 80 holes for wires to plug in but, not al are used, u get the point) Then had to add a few for the supercharged PCM sensor, (ex. boost bypass, MAP) I use a DHP(Digital HorsePower) PowerTunr Programmer. I can scan, tune, shut off codes, ect. Its an awsome program and VERY user friendly.
I've also swapped a Series II 3800 (s/c'ed) into my 'ol '96 GP. For that one, I used a '98 harness and PCM, then just cut & spliced the wires (20-40) at the firewall plug.
There's ALSO a guy that did a SeriesII 3800 swap into a Olds Cutlass '78-'8* I gotta find out if he used a RWD harness (which would make it so u could hook the engine to a 4L60trans) or if he shut off all the trans codes and ran a TH350 or the such.