Anyone got AEM map sensors?

Fuelie Nova

I know this is a boosted site but I am trying to find someone who has a AEM 1 bar map sensor in stock. Everywhere I check they are out of stock

I need a small sensor with an 1/8" pipe plug.
Any help?
Tg

Or maybe a better question to ask would be... since everyone seems to have 2 bar sensors, could I use a 2 bar and change the scaling on the VE page. This is a XFI setup.
I am converting to a hilborn stack injection setup and need a small sensor with 1/8" NPT
Tg

We sell AEM Map sensors. I should be able to get you one. Are you sure that's what your engine needs? I usually run Alpha/N on that type of setup.

Cal
I have been told that since this is a street car and driven on LONG trips that I should run MAP and IAC.

Most guys plumb a manifold for vacuum accesories and a seperate one for MAP and IAC. I am concerned that I might need to have seperate manifolds for MAP and IAC

If you can get the sensor that would be great as I want to be able to screw it directly into one of the manifolds.

The original black fuel lines on the outside now are vacuum lines for the power accesories

003.jpg

Which feed this manifold
006.jpg

This is what I am using for a IAC and MAP manifold
006-1.jpg

Plumbing one line per stack to the manifold
002-1.jpg

Any thoughts on if I can run the MAP in the same manifold as the IAC?

Thanks
Tom